Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Do you think KO staff making money from k0xp?

This is a discussion on Do you think KO staff making money from k0xp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sounds too much like conspiracy theories ^^...
Page: 2

sounds too much like conspiracy theories ^^

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    sounds too much like conspiracy theories ^^
    Visit Bynogame and check their KO section. Gold bars is the first item listed and it's against the ToS to buy GBs for real money. Why in hell would NTT support an illegal activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Visit Bynogame and check their KO section. Gold bars is the first item listed and it's against the ToS to buy GBs for real money. Why in hell would NTT support an illegal activity?
    I just registered this forum to say this. They're the official gold bars sellers. because they doesnt do anything about the buyers. they can check who is traded with who. check the players who abused the rule. and they can ban them. it actually is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Riemann
    Alrighty. I did investigate this case myself. You have never received your item back, that's why it "disappeared". As soon as you gave Raptor +8 to your friend he traded it the other account and then to another one. I am sorry but we have to send you to the Discipline Dungeon for the abuse attempt.
    HELP! My raptor +8 disappeared! :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

thats y i dont sell to turks (unless i know them)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    If you're wondering why Degano doesn't post here as much in the topics where he knows he'll get shit on is because he's still looking for the delete topic/post button.
    I didn't post because this topic is filled with nonsensical posts (no offense...). But if you insist..

Don't be naive, I never said everything is perfect.
    You see users here / official forums posting about Bynogame, yet, bynogame isn't selling any kind of TPT nor supporting it.

True, they are selling gold bars, act as 'middleman' for the items sold on their site (you do realize it's not theirs right? it's player's, they are just taking a commission..) but it has nothing to do with us as well.
    NTTGame has only 1 business with bynogame and it's USKO's ESN codes.
    Not even SteamKO, the wallet codes they're selling aren't related to NTTGame but to Valve/Steam.

It was mentioned multiple times on USKO's forums, many GMs / mods pointed out that NTTGame won't take any responsibility for items/gold bars that their official resellers are selling.
    But NTTGame will be responsible for ESN codes their official resellers are selling. (e.g. you paid for an ESN code - usko and the official reseller you purchased from didn't deliver, then you may submit a complaint to NTTGame. Although it's recommended to talk with the official reseller first as you might be able to resolve it faster by doing it)

For the record, I'm against having such resellers just like anyone else here, I believe the management is as well but it has nothing to do with the agreement we have with them so there's not much we can do about it.
    At least not yet.

Kapish?
    Last edited by Adi; 04-02-2016 at 12:25 PM.

K24

i know that some of the turkish game masters abuse their work discipline, and make profit of it.Ex, As i heard,They are selling gold bars,banning multi kxpers but at the same time killing the bosses with their multi accounts.Even i am a turkish guy, I believe that NTTGAME shouldn't work with Turkish game masters.
    If i mention about BYNOGAME, they keep in touch with turkish game masters.They can do everything they want about the Knight Online.

I have just got blocked cuz of phishing, thats so funny I have never ever scam something in the name of NTTGAME or fake website or something.I paid like 800-1000 TL for my account.I was merchanting after i got my 80,2 days ago i got blocked.When i ask it in the ticket, they said that i had stolen item.How do i know that the seller is scammer or something?
    If i do self-criticism ,most of turkish players are crap and flamer.It was the best moments of my life when i was playing in carnac-west with eng clans.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by K24 View Post
    i know that some of the turkish game masters abuse their work discipline, and make profit of it.Ex, As i heard,They are selling gold bars,banning multi kxpers but at the same time killing the bosses with their multi accounts.Even i am a turkish guy, I believe that NTTGAME shouldn't work with Turkish game masters.
    If i mention about BYNOGAME, they keep in touch with turkish game masters.They can do everything they want about the Knight Online.
    Please enlighten me, do you have anything to back up these claims?

K24

check your private message section m8.

check your private message section m8.
    Why are you so shy? Why dont you just post it for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Why are you so shy? Why dont you just post it for everyone?
    Baba's can make shard +10. Imagine what they can do to him IRL if they find out what he posted :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post
    Baba's can make shard +10. Imagine what they can do to him IRL if they find out what he posted :O
    and how "they" gonna find out? at unofficial forum? At fresh account ? Also he alredy was blocked so what he actualy have to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and how "they" gonna find out? at unofficial forum? At fresh account ? Also he alredy was blocked so what he actualy have to lose?
    I was just kidding, don't worry

K24

chill out guyz I am not afraid of game masters irl.They cant make +10s but maybe turkish game masters can ban the other kxpers and make money with their own kxper accounts from chaos stone
    Ismael likes this.

chill out guyz I am not afraid of game masters irl.They cant make +10s but maybe turkish game masters can ban the other kxpers and make money with their own kxper accounts from chaos stone

so far as usual, talking and nothing to back it up.

K24

Yes, I did not tell him i have strong proof or sth, im just assuming.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast