Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

do you think is it legal to assign keys, for left handed ppl

This is a discussion on do you think is it legal to assign keys, for left handed ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Naaa, rather have "2rr"...
Page: 4

Naaa, rather have "2rr"

infected

wow devile you are always seeing the <_< bright <_< side of things

Sadly, once u allow something like this, there will be plenty of players that will give it a bad use. I know all of u guys are saints and legit guys who will NEVER ever macro with such a tool. I'm just worried about the "others" who will abuse this 24x7 so then u will come and bitch here about why oh why K2 allowed tools like this.

I try to see the big picture always. There's a common say here "Hecha la ley, hecha la trampa". Searched in google for a good translation and this was the closest one "Every law has its loophole", tho is more like "Rule/Law added, Cheat added".

deedstyger2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("deedstyger2")</div>
    the proggie i ve found has no macro maker inside. *

so that they cant ban you becoz u r usin prototype hardware to achieve better performance in the game they cant ban you becoz of reconfigurin of ur keyboard.

noone can blame u becoz u r not usin qwerty keyboard. it s ur choice. :)=[/b]
    do i have to remind some things?

what i can imagine is ppl can only find BETTER WAYS of comboing on different key combinations. nothing more. and if that will give them better performance in this legal way i'm sure they have that right.

This is not legal. Third party applications are not allowed. As simple as that. Unless K2 comes with a statement about allowing players to remap their keyboard, its ilegal.

If u get banned for using that, dont cry here.

deedstyger2

this tool is not used while the .exe is executed.

k2 cant know if i have remapped the keyboard or not. they cant check it, even punkbuster. at least for now. coz it seems nobody tried remapping the keyboard, or asked about them.

i cant be banned. coz i m hacked a week ago and before restarting playing the game i think k2 should improve much more things as you know. =

and read apoc's message carefully please. they said they cant ban him for using a prototype controller.

so:

if i change my keyboard mapping system to have better performance like being able to put my right hand on 5 keys at a time they cant ban me either.

Sure, stuff like that leaves no trail like for example the registry, and sure K2 will never look there. But whatever u say. I told u what I know. It's up to u.

Never confuse "unable to detect" with "detect, but we do nothing for now".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234