Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2?

This is a discussion on Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I originally sent an email to Eric, an admin for this forum, but it went unanswered. Here is the email: ...
Page: 1

:DOG:

I originally sent an email to Eric, an admin for this forum, but it went unanswered. Here is the email:

Eric,

Yesterday you added me to your MSN, not sure if it's a coincidence or if you know what I'm working on. I'm gonna have to guess that you know what I'm up to. Since I'm a fan of the 'little guy' and I hate big business corruption, I've set my eyes on the prize, K2 Network.

I'm working on gathering facts to build a case against K2. Facts that will be needed to bring to light K2's unprofessional business practices, poor customer service and fraudulent practices selling services but not delivering them. K2 just recently got $16 million, so they can afford to reimburse players for infractions they have made.

Today I've posted an article on my website, http://gr8tfate.blogspot.com/2007/07/k2-ne...-pc-gaming.html, discussing K2 & their game Knight Online. I've made it public and official that I'm gunning for K2.

What I need to help illustrate my case:

1.] From KO4Life.com: Any type of log, or number of posts on your forum about servers being down. I need this to illustrate how often the servers really go down.
    2.] Screenshots showing how much they've paid into KO [screenshots showing acct history total, with Acct name blacked out]. KO's website doesn't show the entire acct history, so I will be providing 5 of my friend's bank statements of the real total, to help show that players have actually paid more than what is listed on their site.
    3.] Video testimonial: A lot of these will be tossed out in court because the creators are not American citizens, but will be great for media purposes, posting online for everyone in the world to see. Which will help put a lot of pressure on K2 in the gaming industry. I will have to work with lawyers that are capable of convincing a judge that the video testimony helps illustrate the case against k2. I'm sure 80% of the videos will be used in the case. This is what I need in the video testimony, which I'm hoping you will bless and post on KO4Life. The videos need to be uploaded to youtube.com or other video hosting sites, so they can later be added to a Flash presentation.

- First & Last Name [no ingame name needed, and definitely not any usernames needed]
    - How long have you played the game?
    - How much money have you paid to play the game for Premium & Knight Cash?
    - In the person's own words, how often do you see the servers going down? How often is it hard to login to a server?
    - What is your experience with KO's customer service? How would you grade KO's customer service on a 1-10 scale [1=worst, 10=best].

4.] The rest is assessing the amount of damages K2 has caused to its' customers, what the public wants out of a different business model and researching previous cases in court that can pertain to this case.

I work 50+ hours a week, and obviously I also spend a little time with my own website. With the little time that I have, I need everyone's help with this one, b/c this case is important to bring to light, players don't deserve to be fucked over, and I need everything above to help build my case and shop business and corporate lawyers.

Let me know if the KO4Life team can help me roll this out to the community. I thought it would be more professional to email you first before considering asking for this stuff on your forum.[/b]
    This topic has received a lot of attention, especially from the Orange County Registry which also wrote an article about K2 and used my article as a reference which you can see here.

I'm not sure where the current player community stands on this subject with K2, b/c I stopped playing the game a year ago. I decided to pursue this because of friends still complaining about K2's business tactics and lack of customer service. If you want to get involved, pls PM on this forum or my forum.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Many have sued K2, no one has ever won =)
    So gl

Well.. theres no "Legal actions" as in law suits you can put up against them, however what your saying can actually be done... except building a "case"

you can just show everyone how much they suck and your pretty set i guess.. it good mess up their rep even more if thats what your going for.

But their TOS is basically fool proof :S

TunaFishyMe

try reading the Terms of Agreements before you waste your time

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sueing k2? OMG SO ORIGINAL...not -_-

If you win, +respect.

And how does some of the letter mean, you will buy KOL?

"I've set my eyes on the prize, K2 Network."

liquidkk

omg pls shut up

ranking is in it too, if you want..

mammlea2

So far, Festo,Eric, phantomlink dont like to answer pms, so try Devile or Felix

morax

- What is your experience with KO's customer service? How would you grade KO's customer service on a 1-10 scale [1=worst, 10=best][/b]
    Is there a NONE EXISTANT option??

I dont mind you posting here, im not sure how much admins can help regards threads about servers going down, we only have the same search functions you do with the added bonuses of seeing IP's so we can trace people etc etc.

Im not exactly sure what your asking KO4LIFE to do?

P.S Everyone knows K2 as a business are money orientated and dont care about customers.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i dont think the idea is to successfully sue them... its more to scare them into losing a large sum of their cash flow so that they make some changes...

Banned Senior Member

I generally tend to answer PM's when I have time to, or if seems to me like it should be answered. I didn't lock the thread you asked me about, so I cant tell you why it was locked.

Regarding this post, nothing will happen. MANY people have tried ( or claim to have tried ) to do stuff against K2. And the website doesnt show your complete history. The last time I logged my account on the website, it didn't have any transactions in it because it was so long since the last one was used. Also there are sites out there that can tell you every time and how long the knightonlineworld site was up or down, and when the site is down pretty much servers are down as well. Also it's expected that downtimes are longer then they are supposed, they have been for the longest I can remember

Also if you actually read the whole EULA, and TOS it's pretty tight. They have the right to do ANYTHING they want and you agreed to that when you registered. Hell, your not even supposed to play this game if your under 18 remember?

Try all you might, nothing will happen

Goliath

This should be done a long time ago.! I pray for you !!! keep it up

Banned

Well.. theres no "Legal actions" as in law suits you can put up against them, however what your saying can actually be done... except building a "case"

you can just show everyone how much they suck and your pretty set i guess.. it good mess up their rep even more if thats what your going for.

But their TOS is basically fool proof :S[/b]
    yep true..you wont get any money but you will make it public about how shit they are..
    good luck

Banned

been there, done that, cant prove anything from virtual bs is what i got back

also i am sure they pay enough in taxes to get away with murder as the other gaming companies do....they are all in the same county for most part and i am sure if the county goes against one it will be bad for the others who pay taxes there....why would the county want to lose that much business and taxes over a few cases of disgruntled customers who might or might have been wronged in there eyes

in our eyes we know the truth but its all virtual so nothing is solid

stop bothering and quit....it hurts them more if you quit then sueing them....
    when you sue them they ROFL at you and call there moms to tell them that your a loser......
    when you quit they laugh at while driving out the office in there new porche 911 twin turbo
    when thousands quit that same 911 gets repossesed

so out of those 3 what do you think would be the smartest

work smart not hard

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast