Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2?

This is a discussion on Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There's a lot of wrong info here. To begin with, there's no "many" ppl who sued K2. Also, having a ...
Page: 3

There's a lot of wrong info here. To begin with, there's no "many" ppl who sued K2. Also, having a TOS doesn't mean they can break the law. Is like going to a club that has a TOS that says "u can't press charges against us whatever happens to u inside" and then u die in a fire cause there were no fire extinguishers. I'm not a lawyer but I do know TOS doesn't mean "all excuses to break the law". The law supersedes any type of TOS. Paying for a service and not providing it wont save u in the eyes of the law just cause u got a nice 20 pages TOS. Thats plain dumb.

Said that, we will help to support this case, if its for real. We don't have any logs about downtimes besides the users posts in this forum, but I can setup an MRTG to monitor and graph K2 servers uptime. Might take me a while since I dont have much free time, but its completely doable. Whether u decide to continue or not, I'll still it setup so users can see at any time, K2 uptime and don't ask questions about when were the servers down.

Also, as many ppl have said, even if u loose, if this goes public and gaming sites start bashing K2 for the way they treat their customers, they will loose. Specially since they are trying to promote their new game. Bad press will seriously damage their plans.

I dont know this guy and I dont know if he is for real or not, but it won't hurt us to support him instead of posting useless stuff here or flame him. What's the worse thing that can happen? That nothing will change, so we got NOTHING to loose supporting him. Give him the info and see how things go. Try to be more positive guys. U have been so used to criticize and flame that u never see any good in posts.

Devile, we have logs of the downtime if you remember correctly as we logged the downtime for the report we made

Yeah, but its different to have like an uptime monitor that checks EVERY single down time since X date. That will show clearly who many days a month they are down and how many HOURS it takes to get back online.

2) Thanks about the video - i dont suppose you have the link to the original rapidshare one? (not the rubbish one on youtube)[/b]
    Hehe, i got it on my comp: "Did you think you were gona die Tez?" haha

But then you edited it cuz it was CoolBoyPl1 or sumit actually playing

FaTaLiTy

do i want to put pressure on k2?

No, waste of time they wont do anything, and dont give a (insert word here).

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I just hope that after all this, you actually decide to go through with it..

do i want to put pressure on k2?

No, waste of time they wont do anything, and dont give a (insert word here).[/b]
    when ppl did no premium in november bs it obviously worked they did ads on the website talking about buy premium and shit and did notices say how they need support from the community and blabla and finally they patched and stopped koxp for like 3 or 4 days

Banned

JUST QUIT!

thats the best way to get back at k2....no one can argue this

Ayman4u

gl with what you are trying to do, i hope you can change somethings

Banned

prolly the only way i see this working would be some sort of retro class action lawsuit based on prior violations of state laws

whatever those violations are i dunno not a lawyer but i bet theres been quite a few <_<

even prison inmates who are supposed have none to very limited rights have sued and beaten multi billion dollar state run prison corporations .. so if K2 violated any laws i sure they are beatable also .. atleast should be made accountable for any bad business they have done

ps .. wtf is this "warn 10%" indicating on its indicator ?
    <----- :huh:

I would love to help with this but me and most of my ingame friends live in Norway so there is nothing much we can do in a case like this. What i can tell you is that you should get someone that has money available to support your case. My account and 1 of my friends was banned bcos the priest in a Apos party was using KOXP. Customer support claimed that we had abused the TOS and that they couldnt help us in any way bcos of this. I got angry and had my bank manager (also my rl friend) send them a mail with all the info on how much money we had spent on this game and if K2 couldnt proove that WE had actually done something with our chars to break the TOS they had to unbann us and make up for the money/time lost while our chars was banned or pay back all the money we had spent. We both ended up getting our chars back and some other goods.

FaTaLiTy

when ppl did no premium in november bs it obviously worked they did ads on the website talking about buy premium and shit and did notices say how they need support from the community and blabla and finally they patched and stopped koxp for like 3 or 4 days[/b]
    did u enjoy them 3 days , coz by i musta missed them what with the walking outside luferson for the days during november and seeing koxpers.

all info u need BBB k2 =F i dont think any game company has F witch shows there smarts <_<

razzy

i totally support what your trying to do.

You might not be able to win or whatever but if you can put k2 in the limelight (negetively) then mabey you could gtet hings changed around here.

And for all the people saying "cant happen, wont happen", "just give up", well i say put a sock in it. Not like hes makin u do it. Just because most of us cant do it, doesnt mean no one can do it. Dont wanna support what he is planning to do, then just leave it at that, no point in Discouraging someone.

I just hope you serious about this, cuz it would suck for you to dissapear like the countless others who claimed to take action against k2.

Ive personally never have been through any problems with k2, regarding how they run the game since iver only bought premium 1 time i recieved it. I&#39;ve also never been banned or anything so my apolagies as i can be of no use.

Banned

I hope you actually go through with this and see it to the end. For all the people flaming him and saying it can&#39;t be done, shut the fuck up, or maybe we should look though ur past posts at how many times you have said something bad about k2. What&#39;s the hurt in trying? By trying I don&#39;t mean sending tickets to automated responses. If this gets publicity and being talked about throughout the entire gaming community and makes k2 receive less support on their current games and future games, which will make them lose money, you bet your ass they will change their shit ways. Everyone has a breaking point, and for k2 I bet it&#39;s somewhere in their back pocket.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast