Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2?

This is a discussion on Do You Want To Put Pressure on K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice article , very detailed and specific although i think u won't be able to do anything about the customer ...
Page: 6

nice article , very detailed and specific although i think u won't be able to do anything about the customer service, and k2 will get away with it.

Manilas

Just a suggestion like that og:

Ko4life is mainly a forum about knight online in which concerns K2 Network. What you would need to do is find another huge forum like ko4life but about War Rock, Global Mu Online and Sword of the new world.

Because, KO is only one game hosted by K2 and maybe they act the same on these other games and maybe you would receive support from them also.

If your targeting K2 Network, you must check everywhere, right?

Just a suggestion.

For example, on the Sword of the new world, I just read this :

The FREE2PLAY restrictions are as follows:

No Customer Support: You will not be able to receive customer support for any concerns you have with your play experience.[/b]
    Sounds a lot like KO, doesn't it? :lol:

ISeeYouPee

well gl i hope u win :P

No. I want sex. Ty

goodofferforya

you cant win...they have theyr own rulez.and they can do everything.
    just read tos

razzy

you cant win...they have theyr own rulez.and they can do everything.
    just read tos[/b]
    way to state the obvious.

OG: please do keep us updated on what you are doing. I understand people from k2 do browse this forum, but if you could keep us breifly updated on this matter without giving out any vulnerable information, it would be nice. As all the people who are helping dont want waste to waste their time, just to find out that nothing came out of it. Would suck if you just dissapeared into thin air like most of the people who claim they want to go against k2.

Macdougl

Sounds like a David vs. Goliath here.

K2 is a big company that can drag out a lawsuit until you run out od money. They can wait you out. Or, drag it out until it is dismissed.

THe Internet and laws governing the Internet is still fairly new. Dealing with 'virtual goods' as in characters and items in a game they own is a tough subject. Customer service would be the way to go, to get them on. There is a big difference in a trina piece you buy that is not real and a carberator that you buy on line when it comes to actual goods. One is real, one is not. It is a grey area. Not an easy case to make.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456