Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello just found Knight Online. Downloading right now. I plan on being a regular on this site. Ummm. I see ...
Page: 1

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Default Hi

Hello just found Knight Online. Downloading right now. I plan on being a regular on this site. Ummm. I see there r like 7 or so servers..Which server should I come 2?

Banned

nice name

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

thx i think lol :wub:

I recommend you press Cancel on the installer.

Just so you know, you double posted topics, you might want to have one deleted. But its hard to pic a server atm, Ares is the oldest, then diez, then xig, then bera, olympia, cypher, edana, manes.

The problem with most servers after Xig is that there are a fair amt of macroers, but nowadays almost all servers are running into that problem.

I play diez, and id say its one of the best from what ive heard, but the servers is undergoing a "dying out" or so it seems at the moment, but who knows. just make a choice and stick with it, u might wanna look into a more recently opened server tho, bcuz there are a lot of high lvls on older ones.

pathos is the newest and most english speaking server, so i owuld take that if i where you

but shurts idea was good too, this game is hard to play(cus you cant login that much)

wello

and 9/10 the ppl u meet wont speak english

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

thx baby bash...You say manes is newest server? Edana sounds kind of cool...Anyone tell me if that server is good? or bad?

And you said something about macroers..are there alot of them and is this game worth downloading?

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    thx baby bash...You say manes is newest server? Edana sounds kind of cool...Anyone tell me if that server is good? or bad?

And you said something about macroers..are there alot of them and is this game worth downloading?
    the game is fun if you stick to 1 char get some friends and so
    pathos is newest servers

right now there are none macroers cus they just patched game which mean the cheat make have to patch too

but when there is its filled with cheaters

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I hate cheaters on any games. Btw you said something about only 9/10 people will speak english..Isn't this a english game...When I downloaded game it said something about USKO was assuming that meant United States Knight Online. ExPlain

Cadence96

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    I hate cheaters on any games. Btw you said something about only 9/10 people will speak english..Isn't this a english game...When I downloaded game it said something about USKO was assuming that meant United States Knight Online. ExPlain
    K2 got owned

Amine

Originally posted by Shurt
    I recommend you press Cancel on the installer.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tolgahan

(pstttt dont tell him what he is gonna meet. rolf. watch him getting mad n unistall ko)
    this is a wonderful game.Play in Cypher. its the most legit server
    rolf
    after 4 weeks tell us if u liked it.
    :lol:

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by tolgahan
    (pstttt dont tell him what he is gonna meet. rolf. watch him getting mad n unistall ko)
    this is a wonderful game.Play in Cypher. its the most legit server
    rolf
    after 4 weeks tell us if u liked it.
    :lol:
    lol u really dont want him to play do you? :lol: :lol:

DivinedLeader

Yes im new too. I play on pathos..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast