Some questions baba's

This is a discussion on Some questions baba's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well,since i quitted a few months ago i had more time for real life...And i did the things i wanted ...
Page: 1

Well,since i quitted a few months ago i had more time for real life...And i did the things i wanted to do...

Now i got alot spare time left when im dying from being bored etc.... And i would like to come back to this game!

My questions are :

1. Is the cheating still going on? If Yes...How much? Like everyone or just 1/2 guys?
    2. What did KO fix ? And what is still bad in this game?(It's been some months now they must have fixed at least 1 thing)
    3. Who knows me and what server u play? Because i dont wanna start all alone,just wanna come back to have fun with my baba's

<3

Andrew_Meister

1. Is the cheating still going on? If Yes...How much? Like everyone or just 1/2 guys?
    alot but they are banning alot atleast i see a large banlist
    2. What did KO fix ? And what is still bad in this game?(It&#39;s been some months now they must have fixed at least 1 thing)
    they made it harder to upgrade can only upgrade 30 times in 1 log u need to relog if u wanne upgrade more
    u cant sent letters to ureself anymore
    what ells?

3. Who knows me and what server u play? Because i dont wanna start all alone,just wanna come back to have fun with my baba&#39;s
    i dont know u

Andrew_Meister

and im playing pathos its going better with the server i think market prices are going down thats a 1 good thing and as i said i see lotsa bans each day and are gm list on pathos is huge

KalaBunga Senior Member

kom edena orc side help je wel met wat levelen etc ^_^

Probably Diez Or Ronark ...

little_painter

get a girlfriend instead

get a girlfriend instead [/b]
    I did but i got bored and let her go lol...

FattySin

I did but i got bored and let her go lol...[/b]
    h34r:

Lammer

I did but i got bored and let her go lol...[/b]
    You got bored? You&#39;re gaý then xD

Customer support got alot better I guess (they even answered to a ticket from non premium account in 1 night ).

Koxp is back (if it ever left) at large scale I guess

Dunno about duping... but that will always exist.

I do know you but I almost don&#39;t play

And you&#39;ll hardly find many english talking ppl.

Ah so still the same :P

You got bored of your girlfriend?.. right... Either, you didn&#39;t please her enough and she got bored of you, or you finally came to the conclusion you&#39;re a homo.
    (tenzij ze nederlands was, want die zijn indd saai :P )( halfbloedjes FTW! )

Anyways, KO still sucks.

I heard ArrowShower hack in cz is back again after 2 months...

Well,since i quitted a few months ago i had more time for real life...And i did the things i wanted to do...

Now i got alot spare time left when im dying from being bored etc.... And i would like to come back to this game!

My questions are :

2. What did KO fix ? And what is still bad in this game?(It&#39;s been some months now they must have fixed at least 1 thing)
    3. Who knows me and what server u play? Because i dont wanna start all alone,just wanna come back to have fun with my baba&#39;s
    <3[/b]

1: we are talking about k2 .. yes there is cheating ... but it has become better since u quited.
    1: dunno what they have fixed, but they have chanced the PS ..
    3: I know u .. I&#39;m playing on ronark .. but I&#39;m not that activ.... but ronark is "almost" new ... will probally be ur best chance

Badluckserb

I want to say u one thing Turkey have 70 000 000 people about 2 ooo ooo+ play KO so buy turkish vocabulary 1st
    KO sux more than ever... lot ppl 80 lvl with +++++ items,suport is shit and atmposfhere bad sux
    ||You take once life back from KO don t allow to stupid game take ur life again escpecialy this crap ...
    anyway good luck if u want to come back...

Hmmm from what i read now everything just got even worse! I&#39;ll just see if i can find a high lvl geared char to pk some times on...

Btw i dont need to learn turkish since im a turk baba myself:P

Banned

Well for meantime there were absolutely NO hackers but now at the patch 1473 are all places full of koxpers i hope they run out new patch soon so its koxp free again... Others things are really good atm even server stability is going better