Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does 411 plays BOOO?

This is a discussion on Does 411 plays BOOO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had 500k when he had 1mil :lol: he was a brilliant pker , KO is lacking of players like ...
Page: 2

zaffers

i had 500k when he had 1mil :lol:
    he was a brilliant pker , KO is lacking of players like him nowadays

a guy with exceptional items that knew who to combo before everyone else did and thus made a name for himself but quit when everyone else learned and he could no longer compete

i'm not jealous or anything :lol:

nah Voodoo (411) was a nice guy and i had some enjoyable times fighting against him[/b]
    WRONG

no he quit when hackshield came out and his mouse wouldnt work anymore [/b]
    WRONG

Voodoo411, or Voo as friends called him was an outstanding teamplayer of Blood clan. Yes, he was one of the first ppl who knew how to combo in USKO, but he quit far after ppl knew how to combo in Diez and far after HackShield was installed. DiezJ knew how to combo and he was far more experienced than 411 (top Korean KO player) and eventually had way better items than 411 (thanks to some Turk friends) yet he DIED plenty of times to 411 in 1vs1.

Sure he had the advantage of learning combo back in MYKO, but as different as everyone else who knew combo back then, he shared the knowledge with his clanmates and everyone who asked. I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of ppl who went to arena to learn 411 combo when nobody knew about it.

As for hackshield, yes, he bitched about it cause he used his MOUSE4 as "r" and screwed his combo, but only took a couple days to get used to the keyboard and get his game back together. CZ Diez was usually spammed by "411 has defeated ****" 24x7. ppl respected him as a nice, legit and fair player.

It wasn't just his combo, but his tactic and his teamplay. He knew who to attack and when to do it. Besides he was the funniest guy ever. Playing with him and that old group of great players was just priceless.

PADDY, he pwned u so many times i wasnt even funny And cama, when he played a human char, he pwned u so badly that u blindly accused x3k (my human char he played) for macro combo, ilegal items or some other weird crap. So please, shhh.

And no, he is not BOOOO as far as I know. He returned to KO after kicking ass in SilkRoad, but lasted few weeks til Just4Fun disbanded.

If there was a Hall of Fame in KO, he trully deserves a place there.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

WRONG

WRONG

Voodoo411, or Voo as friends called him was an outstanding teamplayer of Blood clan. Yes, he was one of the first ppl who knew how to combo in USKO, but he quit far after ppl knew how to combo in Diez and far after HackShield was installed. DiezJ knew how to combo and he was far more experienced than 411 (top Korean KO player) and eventually had way better items than 411 (thanks to some Turk friends) yet he DIED plenty of times to 411 in 1vs1.

Sure he had the advantage of learning combo back in MYKO, but as different as everyone else who knew combo back then, he shared the knowledge with his clanmates and everyone who asked. I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of ppl who went to arena to learn 411 combo when nobody knew about it.

As for hackshield, yes, he bitched about it cause he used his MOUSE4 as "r" and screwed his combo, but only took a couple days to get used to the keyboard and get his game back together. CZ Diez was usually spammed by "411 has defeated ****" 24x7. ppl respected him as a nice, legit and fair player.

It wasn't just his combo, but his tactic and his teamplay. He knew who to attack and when to do it. Besides he was the funniest guy ever. Playing with him and that old group of great players was just priceless.

PADDY, he pwned u so many times i wasnt even funny And cama, when he played a human char, he pwned u so badly that u blindly accused x3k (my human char he played) for macro combo, ilegal items or some other weird crap. So please, shhh.

And no, he is not BOOOO as far as I know. He returned to KO after kicking ass in SilkRoad, but lasted few weeks til Just4Fun disbanded.

If there was a Hall of Fame in KO, he trully deserves a place there.[/b]
    wow devile got ur panties in a bunch? i never said anything about his combo, his teamwork, or anything like that...just simply that he quit when his mouse stopped working then he went to silkroad

and would u blame me for accusing him? 2 sins pop out of nowhere hitting me with more dmg and faster than any other sins on the server and always party together...that screams out fishy to anyone

Can't believe I'm actually saying it, but I'll have to agree with the first couple lines :mellow:
    Didn&#39;t know him as a person so who knows, but as a KO player he&#39;s overrated tbh <_<[/b]
    As Devile said himself in his post, "24x7"
    Sure if you&#39;re lifeless it won&#39;t be a problem to get highest np ammount :\

Oh and another thing, SRO is all about items, lvl, how much time you waste on "sp farming" and who lags less <_<
    You don&#39;t need skills there <_<

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I loved how he camped behind trees and ontop of castle waiting for the best time to strike like a true assasin :P

yea he kicked ass in Silkroad badly

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ego-fight of the century! xD

*cough* paddy *cough*[/b]
    I played an assassin back before minor healing was a part of the combo... and the number of 1 v 1&#39;s i lost back then i could probably write down with a thick marker pen on my 3 inch penis :lol:

PADDY, he pwned u so many times i wasnt even funny And cama, when he played a human char, he pwned u so badly that u blindly accused x3k (my human char he played) for macro combo, ilegal items or some other weird crap. So please, shhh.[/b]
    !!WARNING!! !!WARNING!!

!!DEVILE SARCASM DETECTOR IS BROKEN!!

Read it again ya fat bean bag :P

As i stated Voodoo was a great sin and a nice guy. Even if he didn&#39;t kill you he&#39;d still never die. Towards the end of his KO career (when he quit for the first time) i remember finally beating him after an extensive amount of time learning how to combo down in the abyss with Mickey, and i remember it being one of my proud moments in the game.

Most of the people that say he was no good probably didn&#39;t play at the same time that he did anyway

Hey Devile, save me a space in that &#39;KO Hall of Fame&#39;

Terrorblade

I dissagree that 411 didnt use minor heal combo when he made a comeback. He did. I had 5mins long fight against him, then I was beaten.

Banned

I dissagree that 411 didnt use minor heal combo when he made a comeback. He did. I had 5mins long fight against him, then I was beaten.[/b]
    that wasnt 411

Months after he quit the first time, Mickey "mee" started to play his character. He really mastered minor heal combo. Killed every lvl70+ in Diez and even Ares (with NYChirs char). Then 411 came back but only played for a couple months at most.

PADDY, no, u dont deserve a place in hall of fame! Actually u deserve to be put together in a hole with Morax for the rest of your life!

kibal

A "god"
    some1 who could combo when no1 else could
    He still had a good combo tho but I wouldnt call him "god"
    zero is much better even tho hes an ass[/b]
    Wow ,nobody knew combo except him (in dies)? , in ares a lot of guys knew how to combo since the first day .Talking about normal combo not minor combo something that we learn from zero ,at least i learned from him.

Months after he quit the first time, Mickey "mee" started to play his character. He really mastered minor heal combo. Killed every lvl70+ in Diez and even Ares (with NYChirs char). Then 411 came back but only played for a couple months at most.

PADDY, no, u dont deserve a place in hall of fame! Actually u deserve to be put together in a hole with Morax for the rest of your life![/b]
    that&#39;s not fair devile... where can i hide a body in a hole?

and i managed to beat mickey on my warrior, another proud moment, but he truely is a very skilled assassin, imo the best

Mr80

well no 1 play with BOOOOOOOOOOO

only me and sometimes my brother

GL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12