Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does this annoy you too ?

This is a discussion on Does this annoy you too ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been a lot on merchant the past week and i have noticed that it is a waste of ...
Page: 1

I have been a lot on merchant the past week and i have noticed that it is a waste of time to shout or even type anything about what you are selling because there are lots of people with somekind of hack that spams the same message over and over again. I type something and i cant even see it on the chat window because of all this people.

It is obvious that someone is not pressing enter + ctrl v all the time because i see the same messages when i start merch and they are still there when i come back from the beach, if i leave it over night same thing, i wake up and same messages are being spammed. They only stop once they sell their stuff i guess. I doubt some random turk staid infront of his pc doing this, shouldnt those chars be banned or something ? I mean how hard could it be for a GM to detect and ban this people. Not a rant but its one of those things where i am wondering if maybe i should get this "program" so that i can sell my shit faster... hackara server btw.

EDIT: just logged in for merch and guess what...

silverbuffer18

been like that for ages and this lv 35 cap they can prob just bypass that shit

Shane1911

There are MANY other things that need to be fixed first, IMO.

You do know the MACRO feature that K2/MGAMES added for chat expressions, right? You set up to 10 phrases and can call them with a 2-key hotkey combination. Since they implemented that it's a pain in the ass, anyway I turn off normal and shout chat

I care only about party, clan and alliance chats

IsgurosBous

Same on Diez, they don't even need to be in /merchant for it, they can just run around so they get within everyone's range to spam them eventually. Also note that it doesn't say the location after the message, so it's definitely not ctrl+c/v (that's only when you see '/merchant [message]). Don't know btw if they'd ban offenders if you send in screenshots.

There are MANY other things that need to be fixed first, IMO.[/b]
    LOL

I AGREE there are much worse problems in ko than this. But dont you think banning this people would be the easiest thing ever ? GM just needs to log in and stand in mora for 5 minutes every time they log in and ban those chars.

And read the title, it says: Does this annoy u too ? so the correct answer would be yes it does because... or no it doesnt because...

kkthnxbye

Same on Diez, they don't even need to be in /merchant for it, they can just run around so they get within everyone's range to spam them eventually. Also note that it doesn't say the location after the message, so it's definitely not ctrl+c/v (that's only when you see '/merchant [message]). Don't know btw if they'd ban offenders if you send in screenshots.[/b]
    I wouldnt bother sending SS or videos, truth is theyd just create new char and do it again :lol:

I also turn all and shout chat off.

yes, it is annoying. When i'm trying to sell something by shouting or stuff, i pm the spamming guys and i ask them for the price of their item and i tell them ok, town pls; so they town and let me show my message in moradon's chat XD.
    all freaking macros gotta be fixed aswell...

Brutorious

ther proly a hack thatlets u spam chat. and merchant chat.. whati thought was the only way to spam merchant chat is /merchant " wat u seling" and copy and paste wile u in merch.. i thought thats the only ting.

yea, cant see shit in clanchat when im in moradon-.-

4que

click block all normal chat, and block shouts, problem solved.

Banned

click block all normal chat, and block shouts, problem solved.[/b]
    i quess you didnt notice its merchant text

d4rkchrisz

Yes it annoys me

400th post (A)

4que

i quess you didnt notice its merchant text[/b]
    Oh, now I do, -_-
    I seen that once, and it is annoying as hell, I recant my previous post. :P

Banned

Rofl that guy name is IWantToBeBanned :P