Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anybody knows something about this?

This is a discussion on Does anybody knows something about this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried to bought premium (Bronze) with a virtual visa credit card, at the end. It didn't give me prem ...
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I tried to bought premium (Bronze) with a virtual visa credit card, at the end. It didn&#39;t give me prem but it took the money <_< does anybody knows if I just got k2&#39;ed? or I just have to wait &#39;til it fixes itself.

Banned

send support ticket...

NaidenZ

since i need last 5 posts for be senior member let&#39;s help you.( well 4 now )
    seems like you have bought a bronze premiun with a virtual credit card (pagum)
    what you need to do is send a ticked

choose like this, when you gonna send the ticked :

language = english
    ticket type = payment/billing issues
    payment issue type = compensation
    payment method = credit card

and put your last 4 digits of your virtual credit card
    name of cardholder (you must know)

subject : i&#39;ve bought a bronze premiun but i have not received the service.
    description : last 4 digits are 1234, day 22/01/08, hour gmt-5 ( it is an example of course)
    and that&#39;s all

this issue might delay between 2 - 7 days.

<---- C&B fan

someone got ur same problem just send a ticket to them and pray allah for it xD

min0r

hola bro , te hablo español porque eres de peru , mira una vez activada la premium en los serve akara y girakon , no te llega al toke , debes hacer esto :

1- mandar ticket y poner tu problem en este caos que no te llego la pramium que solicitaste al isntante .
    2 -esperar tener calma , ya que si o si te va a llegar la premium , y el palzo es de 2 a 7 dias :s mas no
    3 - ya qu te has comprado bronze , te daran una trina , por la demora .

Espero que con esto teayude a soluciona tu problema

english :

1 - send ticket
    2 - Wait for a period of 2 to 7 days
    3- You regalaran a trina for the delay

check

NaidenZ

Min0r i&#39;ve explained how to fix this issue already so i don&#39;t know why you have to answer it again and even in spanish lol. this is an english forum remember ^_^
    last 3 =D

min0r

SORRY FOR WRITE SPANISH , xD , he create topic speack spanish xd Its the reason

Cadence96

[/b]
    Hi, I don&#39;t try to flame, but maybe you don&#39;t know. Last year a thread about sensual signatures was discussed. At the end those were prohibited.
    Better you know this before someone does the same. And if that person gets a warning, surely will tell: thaat peruv nazi mod has similar sign and is not warned blablabla

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=74682&hl=

Hi, I don&#39;t try to flame, but maybe you don&#39;t know. Last year a thread about sensual signatures was discussed. At the end those were prohibited.
    Better you know this before someone does the same. And if that person gets a warning, surely will tell: thaat peruv nazi mod has similar sign and is not warned blablabla

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=74682&hl=[/b]
    to bad his sig isn&#39;t nude and just showing some cleavage. There are some worse avatars like girls spanking there asses, or some girl with big knockers running in slow motion, even a girls ass showing. Anyways that is last year, a lot of things can change so stfu.

Cadence96

to bad his sig isn&#39;t nude and just showing some cleavage. There are some worse avatars like girls spanking there asses, or some girl with big knockers running in slow motion, even a girls ass showing. Anyways that is last year, a lot of things can change so stfu.[/b]
    Yeah. But better to advice before things get out of hand.

RideOn

I tried to bought premium (Bronze) with a virtual visa credit card, at the end. It didn&#39;t give me prem but it took the money <_< does anybody knows if I just got k2&#39;ed? or I just have to wait &#39;til it fixes itself.[/b]
    pagum sux buddy

It was @ Logos, and well I&#39;m gonna send ticket of an account with GOLD prem, thanks.

and Btw

Min0r
    h34r:

NaidenZ

and Btw
    Min0r
    h34r:[/b]
    you said same thing than me , at the same time lol but in another topic :lol:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...05741&st=20
    +9
    Min0r

Group: Members
    Member No.: 29,617
    Server: Akara
    IGN: Min0r
    Nation: El Morad

23 posts in a day... GOOD JOB

i&#39;d say, a mod should mute this guy for 3 days at least BY Spammer.[/b]
    24 posts now xD

min0r

It is not necessary to send ticket from another account, just enough to send a ticket from its own account and ready, waiting for you being the premium .

It is not necessary to send ticket from another account, just enough to send a ticket from its own account and ready, waiting for you being the premium .

[/b]
    That acc doesn&#39;t have prem so it will be just ignored, that&#39;s why I&#39;m gonna send the ticket from another user.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast