Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

does anybody remember ORGAN_DONAR ?

This is a discussion on does anybody remember ORGAN_DONAR ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; organ_donar was a good "last hitter"...
Page: 2

armand0

organ_donar was a good "last hitter"

i remember E-Thugs
    yeah they are all rl friends
    i miss Frugar :P

Pollux

he r in ARMYs

bonita

Organ Donar is in the navy, he is getting stationed in san diego wahooo!! he will be back in ke soon. i miss him =/

Wyvern

he quited the game. i sometimes see him he had some good items when he was playing but he shared his items to his friends
    i heard that

Hostage

Originally posted by armand0
    organ_donar was a good "last hitter"

Hah, yeah. I didnt think he was THAT good.

Phosgene

he had the skillls hostage....
    u cant have dragon sign(1st np holder) by giving last hits...

Hostage

Originally posted by Phosgene
    he had the skillls hostage....
    u cant have dragon sign(1st np holder) by giving last hits...

I could have the most NP if I sat in CZ all day long pk'ing. He has skills, all I'm saying is that he wasnt THAT good. I fought all the old school sins. I used to run from Organ at level 60 while playing Kyoshe. Once I had gotten better gear and actually started playing a sin. By level 63, he was running from me. So if you consider him beating forest gump in a foot race. Then sure, he has skills.

TunaFishyMe

To be top NP holder, (although I never had it xD) it takes skills but not as much as people think it does. I wouldnt say im some super pker. But im sure if i pked 16 hours a day and slept for 8 hours, I could get dragon symbol pretty easily xD. Especially before when servers werent as crowded. You didnt have the 15 paper mages running as a pack noving that hell out of everything. People werent too well equiped so spike made a tremedous amount of damage. Now I spike some people for like 500 and bloody beast them for like 450. Assassins used to own everything. All top NP holders were sins. 411, bobert, NYChris etc etc. But now BPs and Warriors are taking the spot. 1 warrior + duffer (tempest) rapes the entire cz. Couple days ago I was lvling and the frikken kill list was spammed by tempest has defeated xxx. etc etc. The long cooldowns for sin skills are now taking into effect

Phosgene

yea lol me and temp do it from time to time ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    To be top NP holder, (although I never had it xD) it takes skills but not as much as people think it does. *I wouldnt say im some super pker. *But im sure if i pked 16 hours a day and slept for 8 hours, I could get dragon symbol pretty easily xD. *Especially before when servers werent as crowded. *You didnt have the 15 paper mages running as a pack noving that hell out of everything. * *People werent too well equiped so spike made a tremedous amount of damage. *Now I spike some people for like 500 and bloody beast them for like 450. *Assassins used to own everything. *All top NP holders were sins. *411, bobert, NYChris etc etc. *But now BPs and Warriors are taking the spot. *1 warrior + duffer (tempest) rapes the entire cz. *Couple days ago I was lvling and the frikken kill list was spammed by tempest has defeated xxx. *etc etc. *The long cooldowns for sin skills are now taking into effect
    Those were the pre-PUS days. PUS scrolls guarantee there will be debuffers every 5 feet making it very difficult to solo. Sins can cure which gives them an advantage over solo warriors but the pots weigh enough that constant curing = constant repotting.

I hope PUS scrolls remain untradeable because it will bring back the buffer as an essential PK class and make PK not so spam-debuff based. These days I'm always fighting multiple opponents while tormented/massived/parasited and believe me, that is not how KO PK was intended to be. When you factor in scream buggers, speed glitchers, and the fact that everybody and his dog, brother and uncle appears to know how to combo at a decent speed some days cz is so annoying I log off in disgust at how the game has changed.

Phosgene

you made a good point yun but everybody that will have scrolls will have a huge advantage of those who doesnt

TunaFishyMe

I dont know. I have been pking with a buffer recently and hes really good (juneau). He always cures and buffs me every time im torment/maliced/parasited. Yea, scrolls gives a massive advantage but if you have a good buffer, you hardly notice. So many times I was going to cure myself and find myself already cured and buffed ^^

oncemore

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I dont know. *I have been pking with a buffer recently and hes really good (juneau). *He always cures and buffs me every time im torment/maliced/parasited. *Yea, scrolls gives a massive advantage but if you have a good buffer, you hardly notice. *So many times I was going to cure myself and find myself already cured and buffed ^^
    kosp? :wub: :P

wako0

we all know tuna hacks so yes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast