Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

does anybody remember ORGAN_DONAR ?

This is a discussion on does anybody remember ORGAN_DONAR ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div> Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage) Originally posted by AnTiViruS <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage @ <!--QuoteBegin-AnTiViruS Sorry to say ...
Page: 4

Hostage

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)
    Originally posted by AnTiViruS
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-AnTiViruS

Sorry to say to all of you who say people in KO were your "Hero(s)" is just pathetic...

And why's that?
    Because it's a game. -_-

Yeah, and in a game, there cant be a hero? What are you like 45?[/b]
    Ummm, 17 jackass. It's a game, I think it's sad to say that your hero is a person in a video game. Sure, you can look up to him but I don't think he should be your hero and they never were too specific, for all I know they are saying that this guy is their whole lifetime hero, not just an ingame hero. Worshipping someone who is good at a video game is stupid.[/b][/quote]

Ah, See people have different standards. I wouldnt say people in this game was a hero to me (except Rentz, but he came before KO). But sure, I had people I looked up to. They just have different standards than you do towards a "hero" position. There may be a story to the whole situation you dont know about. But hey whatever floats your boat, it's your opinion.

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)
    Originally posted by Hostage
    Originally posted by AnTiViruS
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-AnTiViruS

Sorry to say to all of you who say people in KO were your "Hero(s)" is just pathetic...

And why's that?
    Because it's a game. -_-

Yeah, and in a game, there cant be a hero? What are you like 45?
    Ummm, 17 jackass. It's a game, I think it's sad to say that your hero is a person in a video game. Sure, you can look up to him but I don't think he should be your hero and they never were too specific, for all I know they are saying that this guy is their whole lifetime hero, not just an ingame hero. Worshipping someone who is good at a video game is stupid.[/b]
    Ah, See people have different standards. I wouldnt say people in this game was a hero to me (except Rentz, but he came before KO). But sure, I had people I looked up to. They just have different standards than you do towards a "hero" position. There may be a story to the whole situation you dont know about. But hey whatever floats your boat, it's your opinion.[/b][/quote]
    Thats all I ever wanted to hear! ^_^
    :lol:

armand0

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    To be top NP holder, (although I never had it xD) it takes skills but not as much as people think it does. *I wouldnt say im some super pker. *But im sure if i pked 16 hours a day and slept for 8 hours, I could get dragon symbol pretty easily xD. *Especially before when servers werent as crowded. *You didnt have the 15 paper mages running as a pack noving that hell out of everything. * *People werent too well equiped so spike made a tremedous amount of damage. *Now I spike some people for like 500 and bloody beast them for like 450. *Assassins used to own everything. *All top NP holders were sins. *411, bobert, NYChris etc etc. *But now BPs and Warriors are taking the spot. *1 warrior + duffer (tempest) rapes the entire cz. *Couple days ago I was lvling and the frikken kill list was spammed by tempest has defeated xxx. *etc etc. *The long cooldowns for sin skills are now taking into effect
    Those were the pre-PUS days. PUS scrolls guarantee there will be debuffers every 5 feet making it very difficult to solo. Sins can cure which gives them an advantage over solo warriors but the pots weigh enough that constant curing = constant repotting.

I hope PUS scrolls remain untradeable because it will bring back the buffer as an essential PK class and make PK not so spam-debuff based. These days I'm always fighting multiple opponents while tormented/massived/parasited and believe me, that is not how KO PK was intended to be. When you factor in scream buggers, speed glitchers, and the fact that everybody and his dog, brother and uncle appears to know how to combo at a decent speed some days cz is so annoying I log off in disgust at how the game has changed.[/b]
    scroll bug works against assasins, i could have made at least 2 or 3 times more np if i had scrolls, i have to pk with buffers now even sometimes without buffs (its fun) and its not easy to find a goof buffer always (it takes about 5 min to take undying buff from a random buffer). Warriors are still hard to kill when they r unbuffed

wrong i was number 1 as archer first and warriors might spam but they spam in parties with tons of healers sins usually do it solo so the outcome of the nps goes over to the sins

SiegeR

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

To be top NP holder, (although I never had it xD) it takes skills but not as much as people think it does. *I wouldnt say im some super pker. *But im sure if i pked 16 hours a day and slept for 8 hours, I could get dragon symbol pretty easily xD. *Especially before when servers werent as crowded. *You didnt have the 15 paper mages running as a pack noving that hell out of everything. * *People werent too well equiped so spike made a tremedous amount of damage. *Now I spike some people for like 500 and bloody beast them for like 450. *Assassins used to own everything. *All top NP holders were sins. *411, bobert, NYChris etc etc. *But now BPs and Warriors are taking the spot. *1 warrior + duffer (tempest) rapes the entire cz. *Couple days ago I was lvling and the frikken kill list was spammed by tempest has defeated xxx. *etc etc. *The long cooldowns for sin skills are now taking into effect

Those were the pre-PUS days. PUS scrolls guarantee there will be debuffers every 5 feet making it very difficult to solo. Sins can cure which gives them an advantage over solo warriors but the pots weigh enough that constant curing = constant repotting.

I hope PUS scrolls remain untradeable because it will bring back the buffer as an essential PK class and make PK not so spam-debuff based. These days I'm always fighting multiple opponents while tormented/massived/parasited and believe me, that is not how KO PK was intended to be. When you factor in scream buggers, speed glitchers, and the fact that everybody and his dog, brother and uncle appears to know how to combo at a decent speed some days cz is so annoying I log off in disgust at how the game has changed.

Warrior is a complete joke without scrolls.
    WARRIOR NEEDS EVERYTHING OTHER CLASSES GIVES.
    scroll bug works against assasins, i could have made at least 2 or 3 times more np if i had scrolls, i have to pk with buffers now even sometimes without buffs (its fun) and its not easy to find a goof buffer always (it takes about 5 min to take undying buff from a random buffer). Warriors are still hard to kill when they r unbuffed[/b]

Warrior is a complete joke without scrolls.
    WARRIOR NEEDS EVERYTHING OTHER CLASSES GIVES.

i wait undying
    i wait ac
    i wait str
    i wait swift
    i wait wolf

ice mage novas swift gones use sprint
    swift bug so relog
    than reswift
    assasin rush to mages to kill cant catch him so no wolf on me.
    torment so wait for cure than ac
    parasite wait for cure than undying
    k now str ends str me wait 5 mins
    ITS REALLY SUCKS

TunaFishyMe

that is when a full party got you like 7 np or something. I dont know how much it is now since I dont really pk in full parties. Now Np gain is a lot higher for parties. A duffer and a lvl 70 warrior can kill an xp party of 8 easily. 28np a piece * 8 = 224np in like 5 mins. It is a lot harder for a sin since they cant deal the same constant damage.

SiegeR

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    that is when a full party got you like 7 np or something. *I dont know how much it is now since I dont really pk in full parties. * Now Np gain is a lot higher for parties. *A duffer and a lvl 70 warrior can kill an xp party of 8 easily. *28np a piece * 8 = 224np in like 5 mins. *It is a lot harder for a sin since they cant deal the same constant damage.
    yea but best thing about sins are the skill named spike

wait for redball
    spike
    stealth
    rewolf
    wait for redball
    spike stealth
    rewolf
    see a mage
    spike thrust pierce
    stealth
    rewolf

its goes by this way

a rouge wont die easily because he can run faster than any1 he can hide he can cure himself he can heal himself
    but a warrior probably dies easier than sin because u have limited speed and no cure and u trying to fill ur 5k hp with 720 hp pots while sins hitting u

TunaFishyMe

you cant be number 1 np holder for looking for redballers. Its always a sin picks off/ks the redballers but as a sin, the chances of you making np off redballers is very small. (At least for me)
    Warriors are impossible to kill when duffed. They have so much HP/AC. Im 70 and i spike them for like 500. When tormented they hit me for like 900-1000 lol. Try out minoring that. Also, a lot of xp parties (random ones) dont know how to pk. 1 warrior, 1 duffer, they always go for the warrior. But the priest just stays at the back, duffing/1920. a minute later, they are all dead.

SiegeR

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you cant be number 1 np holder for looking for redballers. *Its always a sin picks off/ks the redballers but as a sin, the chances of you making np off redballers is very small. *(At least for me) *
    Warriors are impossible to kill when duffed. *They have so much HP/AC. *Im 70 and i spike them for like 500. *When tormented they hit me for like 900-1000 lol. *Try out minoring that. Also, a lot of xp parties (random ones) dont know how to pk. *1 warrior, 1 duffer, they always go for the warrior. *But the priest just stays at the back, duffing/1920. *a minute later, they are all dead.
    than u might come and see olympia
    Humans top np holder is my real life friend.And he sux at 1vs1 really.
    But he is good party man he cures ppl minors ppl.However most of all his nps came from killing mages and redbaling ppl

HiddenRage

wow this topic got so OFF topic but i remember Organ from the old days of ko always say him doin apos in eslant

bonita

OoOoO you got that good gooshy gooshy.

Strokes

lol

RusseN

Originally posted by Smoking
    he was gooood
    lol? or just a kser?

Phosgene

priests > all , fu

manif3sto

Originally posted by armand0
    organ_donar was a good "last hitter"
    Mrs. Lies is a TOOL. . dotn be angry because people actually remembered me i mean damn all due respect you have no life and good items, so you prolly can own me atm cause i know the only thing your prolly gonna say is 1v1 me cause thats the only thing you could probably beat me at so calm down son just cause no one likes you Douche. I dont run i glide

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast