Does anyone have K2's number

This is a discussion on Does anyone have K2's number within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CS is not helping me and I need a number to call. If anyone can pm me the number that ...
Page: 1

Estacy_Rezz

CS is not helping me and I need a number to call. If anyone can pm me the number that would be great. Its either call them or go down there and talk to them xD

Flay

i think Chris has it
    heed always call, drive there
    yada yada yada
    he had his items back

Ivan

try this:

K2 Network
    Address: 2967 Michelson Dr. STE G425
    Irvine, CA 92612
    Phone: (949) 486-0400
    Fax: (949) 486-0399

was posted on koranking

Estacy_Rezz

I know were they are and kno that number. But that number dont work. I might drive there this weekend if I cant find a number.

Flay

as i said >.>

I know were they are and kno that number. But that number dont work. I might drive there this weekend if I cant find a number.[/b]

first u need a license and a car <3

if you rly drive to them make a little fire for me.. burn burn burn.. K2 networks.. burn....

k2 hotline:

if you have any problems with your account press 1
    if you have trouble with payment press 2
    if you have questions about ToS of k2 press 3
    if you&#39;re turk just wait bro

*peep pressing 1*
    this option is temporarily disabled,
    if you want directly support press 1
    if you want wait for account support just wait.. *cough* 1minute 5 bucks *cough*

*peep pressing 1*
    this option is temporarily disabled. pay 24$ for gold premium and use CS, cya

cpo4

I had problems finding the number awhile back and found a number for a K2 representative/reporter and harsshaed the shit outta her until she told me she was gonna record me and sue me then I hung up and stoped calling her. She even gave me the wrong number to the real K2/Ko office. Finally I got the right number and called for a nation transfer problem and if you go to speak to the techs there you can only leave a message and they never get back to you trust me So when it asks if you know your extension just keep trying all different types of numbers in different combinations and eventually you will reach so idiot that is actually at his desk and working and happened to pick up the phone. Then you just tell them whats going on. I had one guy tell me he couldnt fix the problem it was "so and so" so I told him to fix it and I would wait on the phone till it was done. It got done within 30 mins

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When will people learn K2 has NO cs and dose not give a flying fuck about people. Also ress with the amount of flaming you have been doing on the officals it&#39;s even more doubtfull you will get any where.

Only way you will get anywhere in thi sgame now is blackmail and bribery written in Turkish, anything else is a cut an dpaste reply.