about seall/ unseall pasword

This is a discussion on about seall/ unseall pasword within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont remember it and i dont have old e-mail... when i write to cs that i need this seall ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

i dont remember it and i dont have old e-mail...

when i write to cs that i need this seall / unseall pass they responce;

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with seal/unseal password. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play™ offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

so what premium i need if i want back seall/ unseall pass?

help pls

Banned

i dont remember it and i dont have old e-mail...
    when i write to cs that i need this seall / unseall pass they responce;

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with seal/unseal password. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play™ offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

so what premium i need if i want back seall/ unseall pass?
    help pls [/b]
    well just need get a premiun, my advice is to buy at least a gold prem they will help u quickly and u can seal/unseal items in game.
    You will need all payments info for get the seal pw

gl

i need seall / unseall to buy cypher ring...

i wont play moreon this acc...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i need seall / unseall to buy cypher ring...

i wont play moreon this acc...[/b]
    that sucks for you that ko trying to get more money from you before you switch accounts...

zabjaka

that sucks for you that ko trying to get more money from you before you switch accounts...[/b]
    did u even read wat is this topic about? lol..

a846039

Maybe you can buy one of the ONE DAY ONLY prems?