Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Does anyone say" I like KO "

This is a discussion on Does anyone say" I like KO " within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO is a great game ruined by a bad company....
Page: 3

KO is a great game ruined by a bad company.

<3 KO ..Hate k2..No comments

gandalf

I hate smurfs.

StoneColdAngel

I <3 KO but hate K2 and to waste money on it ^^

Alhena

Whenever we talk to GMs they say Thank you for playing KO ...

I would say they should do a bit more than just thank us to make this game to Rock

Whenever we talk to GMs they say Thank you for playing KO ...

I would say they should do a bit more than just thank us to make this game to Rock[/b]

I guess thats what GM events are for, yet again they usually suck most of the time. xD

K2 are good but you keep bullshitting about them because it seem&#39;s like they don&#39;t care, fuking hell.

You bitches complain about gold farmers ruining this game, k2 make a good step with the suspending chickens with money you all cry little bitches saying about how k2 suck because they banned you.
    You bitch about hacks and account security and when k2 bring in the patch with the I.P to help you secure your account you whine that you can&#39;t share anymore.
    You complain at farmers for killing birost mobs and ultima and screwing up the economy, when k2 try to fix that by removing bifrost to think of a fix you whine how you can&#39;t farm anymore.
    You moan at Chinese gold farmers in moradon, but when they I.P ban them and find they were on a proxy you were you bitch at how you got k2&#39;d.
    etc
    ><
    I like ko but i like k2 even more.

As everyone else said. I love KO, but hate K2 and their promises!

ko makes my girlfriend wet[/b]
    You got an ugly girl friend .

Wink

KO is a great game ruined by a bad company.[/b]
    <3 KO
    _|_ K2

nathan16

dont much like k2

jeffstacih

K2 are good but you keep bullshitting about them because it seem&#39;s like they don&#39;t care, fuking hell.

You bitches complain about gold farmers ruining this game, k2 make a good step with the suspending chickens with money you all cry little bitches saying about how k2 suck because they banned you.
    You bitch about hacks and account security and when k2 bring in the patch with the I.P to help you secure your account you whine that you can&#39;t share anymore.
    You complain at farmers for killing birost mobs and ultima and screwing up the economy, when k2 try to fix that by removing bifrost to think of a fix you whine how you can&#39;t farm anymore.
    You moan at Chinese gold farmers in moradon, but when they I.P ban them and find they were on a proxy you were you bitch at how you got k2&#39;d.
    etc
    ><
    I like ko but i like k2 even more.[/b]
    This is kinda what I was talking about.... Doesnt matter what happens all you hear is complaining in this forum. They should make a complaining section. So I can stay away from it. :huh:

etc
    ><
    I like ko but i like k2 even more.[/b]
    I agree, K2 actually tries to make the game better... but the farmers and dupers/hackers etc > k2, they will find a way around and in the end, it&#39;s the legit players who suffer

Ima write a letter to Blizzard telling them to buy KO&#39;s rights :wub:[/b]
    that would be so fking awesome :>

Mooshoo

I agree, K2 actually tries to make the game better... but the farmers and dupers/hackers etc > k2, they will find a way around and in the end, it&#39;s the legit players who suffer[/b]
    That pretty much summed up what I was going to say. the actual game is just too easy to exploit and it does ruin it for legit players. The customer service is appalling as well. If KO had the same business ethics in other industies they would be charged with criminal activity.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast