Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Does anyone say" I like KO "

This is a discussion on Does anyone say" I like KO " within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 just doesnt have enough rights to improve the game on their own... they HAVE to wait for a patch ...
Page: 5

wawh

k2 just doesnt have enough rights to improve the game on their own...
    they HAVE to wait for a patch for mgame
    they cant make any difference in the game without authorization from mgame

which is why k2 works so slow on their development server and client side
    so enough bitching about cheaters, blame mgame for that (or xtrap)

about the costumer support.. they have improved a lot, they actuelly answer it now, except their support in game but i think thats just because if a gm gets online, 46546548946 turks spam their pm and he'll just block pm or log out because he cant handle it

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Any one who doesn't love blizzard already will immediately fall in love when they shove D3 down our throats and force us to play.

NathanAlgren

Any one who doesn't love blizzard already will immediately fall in love when they shove D3 down our throats and force us to play.[/b]

amen

couldn't say it better

on topic: we all like KO but its running by the worst company ever

KO is a great game ruined by a bad company.[/b]
    +1

i only like ko because when u meet some 1 on ko theyre really a good friend

Banned

+1

i only like ko because when u meet some 1 on ko theyre really a good friend [/b]
    u're right. When U found a special friend or so u can still okaying this game even if the company sucks. Now my close friend to other game so... :lol: I can tell you that k.o is one of the most expensives computer games atm, and they give u a really poor service "Especially Customer Support".

cl30patra

I LOVE KO, its basicly my life .
    ty bb[/b]

lol, shortest and best explanation given !!

^^

I LOVE KO, its basicly my life .
    ty bb[/b]
    i bet u havent girlfriend XD :P

cengo

can i say i love ko when they ban all my money acc !!!! fuk u 2 ko assholes... punish legit players for other ppl bullshit

draviste

k2 just doesnt have enough rights to improve the game on their own...
    they HAVE to wait for a patch for mgame
    they cant make any difference in the game without authorization from mgame

which is why k2 works so slow on their development server and client side
    so enough bitching about cheaters, blame mgame for that (or xtrap)

about the costumer support.. they have improved a lot, they actuelly answer it now, except their support in game but i think thats just because if a gm gets online, 46546548946 turks spam their pm and he'll just block pm or log out because he cant handle it[/b]
    OMG smoke another blunt grandma, this company is the worst ever, no customer support at all the cs crew Akbar and Sandjit in India cannot understand english and select an answer from a sheet to copy and paste for responses, no ingame gms that can do anything beside investigate, no new content, no communication to the community, you need to go experience some "real games" if you think this is acceptable, you sound like a k2 mark so go get your check from the company.

OMG smoke another blunt grandma, this company is the worst ever, no customer support at all the cs crew Akbar and Sandjit in India cannot understand english and select an answer from a sheet to copy and paste for responses, no ingame gms that can do anything beside investigate, no new content, no communication to the community, you need to go experience some "real games" if you think this is acceptable, you sound like a k2 mark so go get your check from the company.[/b]
    Tell us how you really feel... :huh:

draviste

Tell us how you really feel... :huh:[/b]
    I am feeling left out of the blunt smoking session to be honest, just a couple of pulls and i'm good.

Banned

Knight ONline is 1 of the best MMORPG-s but K2 is one of the worst hosting companis and i must say YES! I do like ko

draviste

Knight ONline is 1 of the best MMORPG-s but K2 is one of the worst hosting companis and i must say YES! I do like ko[/b]
    I guess it is a step up from Barbie Horse Adventures which i totally pwned Kenabchi on btw, but one of the best mmorpgs? yeah idk maybe in Turkey....maybe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345