Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone from Shinigami still play?

This is a discussion on Does anyone from Shinigami still play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone! I used to play this game a really really long time ago and used to be part of ...
Page: 1

Question Does anyone from Shinigami still play?

Hey everyone! I used to play this game a really really long time ago and used to be part of a clan called Shinigami on Diez... does anyone know any of them who still play coz i remember a majority had quit and i have lost touch with them completely. Just thought i would see if any are still around.

They were an awesome bunch we had a load of fun together.

I used to be a character call Paradigm/Fountainhead... I am pretty sure no one here remembers but just on the off chance someone knows any Shini member do let me know.

Thank you for your time. Don't kill me if this is the wrong section to post a catch up post :-)

YEessss me, Gary, John876 and Andhjh3 still play.
    Contact me if you want to come back, and need people to hang out with!

Most merged with Amity along time ago, and Amity is still alive and kicking, 2nd ranked human clan on Diez.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Most merged with Amity along time ago, and Amity is still alive and kicking, 2nd ranked human clan on Diez.
    So which ex-shinigami member is in Amity except John?
    And Amity is not the same amity as the clan we allied with back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    Hey everyone! I used to play this game a really really long time ago and used to be part of a clan called Shinigami on Diez... does anyone know any of them who still play coz i remember a majority had quit and i have lost touch with them completely. Just thought i would see if any are still around.

They were an awesome bunch we had a load of fun together.

I used to be a character call Paradigm/Fountainhead... I am pretty sure no one here remembers but just on the off chance someone knows any Shini member do let me know.

Thank you for your time. Don't kill me if this is the wrong section to post a catch up post :-)
    whadaaaaaaaaaaaaaap PDM!!!

I'm still active on forums from time to time... and everyone still reads on the shinigami forums as well

Last year we kinda reunited in knight imperia (private server )and remade shinigami but server died and everyone quit again

No clue whats going on in diez... but like sirs said... cannot compare amity with what shinigami was like back in the days...

Hey SIRS and SIMON!! How are you guys doing??

I just thought i'd drop by and check if anyone was still around here... no i don't really intend to come back to the game but i have lost all the contacts and stuff for everyone in Shini so it would be great if either of you could PM me the link to the shini forum!

Good to see Amity is doing well, was a good alliance with Shinigami while it lasted :-)

Anyway thanks a ton for responding guys!

PDM

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    So which ex-shinigami member is in Amity except John?
    And Amity is not the same amity as the clan we allied with back in the day.
    doesnt matter, Amity even better at the moment alot of old and well known people playing there

Quote Originally Posted by Lerva_ View Post
    doesnt matter, Amity even better at the moment alot of old and well known people playing there
    Thats your opinion But leaving it at that, not gonna ruin this topic with how I think about certain people in amity nowadays (being the days I left diez).

And.... How are you lerva, long time no see

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

o yea i still rmb seraph + shinigami.. good times good times.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Thats your opinion But leaving it at that, not gonna ruin this topic with how I think about certain people in amity nowadays (being the days I left diez).

And.... How are you lerva, long time no see
    No no i understood what ye mean, these times N_0, R_C and Ts the clans which I played with. And from old Shinigami and Amity i can mention only few people... Anyway, the things going well.. some problems I have in real life but i hope i can solve a difficulty soon and how are you mate ?

Didn't remember my old account info for the forums so I had to make a new one. Anyways was just clicking around the internets yesterday and something made me type KO on the google bar. No urges to come back though. How all of you lot doing? Still spending "quality time" online? I hope P gets to read this aswell, should be good to chit-chat about the old days!

So in brief; What's up?!

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    o yea i still rmb seraph + shinigami.. good times good times.
    Cava you suck. And so does vacypoo. All that time trying to get 62 to farm dms >=(

I was in Seraph and Shinigami..
    Uhm, years ago i had a nub mage Full_speed, later on i was Saishi (Priest), Brahmon aswell on warrior. Dont quite remember the names, but remember the lads on VT.

Pete, Denmark.

This thread is officially awesome.

ZOMG ITS A FINNISH FISH!!! WASSAP JERE! I almost never check these forums but oddly enough i thought hey what the helll its 4:00 Am i should check KO4LIFE ... hows the army??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast