Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does anyone from Shinigami still play?

This is a discussion on Does anyone from Shinigami still play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo Rachit! :P Army's old news, did my service, back home and abroad. Working as a firefighter at my hometown ...
Page: 2

Yo Rachit! :P Army's old news, did my service, back home and abroad. Working as a firefighter at my hometown for the summer but I still have about 5 months of studying left in the emergency service college in the fall until I graduate.

Are our Shini forums still up? I can't seem to log in with my username. I reckon I just forgot my password but I have tried all the passwords I can remember and the e-mail that I used for the forgotten password thingy is long gone. I'm sure that the 99,8% of the people here who have no idea who we are have no interests reading about the days of out lives . (I am dying to hear about your shizzles and nizzles though!)

Hi karpsu ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    ZOMG ITS A FINNISH FISH!!! WASSAP JERE! I almost never check these forums but oddly enough i thought hey what the helll its 4:00 Am i should check KO4LIFE ... hows the army??
    Some weird shit is going on with the univerze menz! Haven't been on ko4life in ages as well... I was kinda bored today and ended up here to see that fish is still alive! It's like something made us come here :-D

And ye, shini forums are still up...

I was in Shinigami back in 2007... lol. Good times. Nice to see some of the old names.

I left that fake game to play a more realistic game called WOW!!! I have been playing wow for 6 years now?? not sure 6 or 7.

any old shinigami people play wow? I know Kin did for awhile then stopped, then Jon did and stopped..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Pdm?! Is that you?! =P. long time no see! And simonj! How is it all going?! I'm on Europa ATM - only just started playing again myself!

Default Omg marianne!!!

Reina is that really you.... how long has it been!!! haven't spoken to you... you should really visit the shinigami forum, its slightly dead but still exists! Would be nice to talk to you again...

Hey Rajiv, how's it going? how is Tera (forgot his RL name) doing?

Quote Originally Posted by shinigamireina View Post
    I left that fake game to play a more realistic game called WOW!!! I have been playing wow for 6 years now?? not sure 6 or 7.

any old shinigami people play wow? I know Kin did for awhile then stopped, then Jon did and stopped..

I know all of you guys

i played around in Shini back in the day! played on StratusFear, and 4tlaSShrugged for a while. been a long time; glad to see everyone still alive, kickin, and doin well!!!

i remember this clan from beginning of server

I randomly got on to see if I wanted to start playing again since I am stuck on a boring island for 2 years. and I see this post

I talk to OWA aka Dave sometimes. Funny recognizing all you baba's.

Well HELLO! The last time I spoke to anyone from here was...god... A lifetime ago it seems but reading these comments has made me miss OWA, Karp, Kin, Rei, god the whole lot of ya!!!

Lets see how best to jog ppls memory, I was Underw0rld when I first joined (warrior) then NC to BloodHasBeenShed, me and Karp used to do a lil BloodFish routine in the CZ other than that just alot of xp xp xp xp as the 75 lvl cap had just come out. I have never had so much fun as I did in Shini, we were the original GG players who looked out for one another and others at any cost, and trust me we lost plenty of drops because of it...but like I said under Kin I never had more fun, and with the whole clan it was just amazing. Anyhow Im truly hoping that someone reads this from Shini so I can at a minimum chat with some of yall and catch up!!

And actually unless one of our clannies hacked me (which I doubt) I still got a 69 warrior with 250k nps on dies, unless they have del old or unused chars since gamersfirst bought it out, cause after that I never played.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12