Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does anyone think KO will end soon?

This is a discussion on Does anyone think KO will end soon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it will last for years...
Page: 2

it will last for years

Scallywag

i cant see it closing yet..all i can see is the current trend continuing..the old gg players all quitting..the english population getting smaller and smaller and the game having a 95% population of hackers with 5% of legit players who become more and more inactive due to total and utter frustration at the way K2 run things.

Sad thing is...its only when u hit the high lvls after all that hard work that it really hits you what a total waste of time and energy and money this game is for those who like fair competition and a level playing field.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It will be up for a very long time. They may reduce servers to start but people will always be in plentifull supply. Like others have said the game ticks over pretty much by itself as K2 don't give a shit about anything other than censoring the forums and banning people who slag K2 of there.

+1 it will survive in my opinion

Everyone knows I love this topic...it arises every 2-3 months since time immemorial...and this time I wont go on and on but just ask the people who do think it's going to end "soon" to look at the real statistics, the money K2 makes, the amount of World Wide players (NOT USA) who log in each and very day, and think about it from a businesses stand point...that's all I ask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12