Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

does anyone think that the old days come back?

This is a discussion on does anyone think that the old days come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its weird but i feel that nothing will be the same as first. cant we make a server that everyone ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default does anyone think that the old days come back?

its weird but i feel that nothing will be the same as first.
    cant we make a server that everyone and i mean EVERYONE go to one server so all be happy?

imposible even if u create one retard hacker ruin ur work

Beholdlove

No. No way closest thing that will get to the old days will be the ko4life server if it ever comes up

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    No. No way closest thing that will get to the old days will be the ko4life server if it ever comes up
    +1 to my opinion.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

The good old days

I liked MYKO.

Shards+1 50m ftw :P

Probably need a lot more traffic going through this site again for that to happen. Seems a lot less active then a year ago even.

Little archer Senior Member

wont happen

the only difference was amount of cheaters. We all know there was cheating then. I remember buying shells, shards and loosing them with dupe wipe. Cheating was not common thats why game was amazing.

Watch 411 combo video on youtube and you will understand what I'm talking about. The guy he's vsing was from a clan and their leader was one of the biggest dupers in DIEZ then.

lets say MGAME let k2 to use old files and start the oldest KO. People will still cheat and ruin it for you. Nothing will change at all.

I wish they made us buy the game. Make cheaters loose something so it will stop them.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    the only difference was amount of cheaters. We all know there was cheating then. I remember buying shells, shards and loosing them with dupe wipe. Cheating was not common thats why game was amazing.

Watch 411 combo video on youtube and you will understand what I'm talking about. The guy he's vsing was from a clan and their leader was one of the biggest dupers in DIEZ then.

lets say MGAME let k2 to use old files and start the oldest KO. People will still cheat and ruin it for you. Nothing will change at all.

I wish they made us buy the game. Make cheaters loose something so it will stop them.
    i am so sad seeing the best game (general include all ,pk system ,senario,etc) in my opinion end like this...

It's not ending, it can still be saved, they are just giving no support, maybe soon they will surprise us who knows I've seen rarer shit happen.
    Also your "good old days" were not so good, at least as someone mentioned up top 70% of the items you buy in merchant actually stay in it, unlike KE were everyone duped for some reason. Hacking wasn't rare there either, it's Mgame's fault for adding more shit that cheaters can use of course. You can see your "old days" at the start of every server because that was what KE was, 70 was 83 now, except most PK'ers used +6 armors and lower so they got raped by the higher ones so in any new server you will get KE back until someone reaches 70 we could say.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    It's not ending, it can still be saved, they are just giving no support, maybe soon they will surprise us who knows I've seen rarer shit happen.
    we've been waiting for it since 2005.

see how hackers can change a game??

Banned Senior Member

If only the hacks would dissapear i bet this would be the funniest time in KO, but i did have alot of fun in logos, best time ever in KO infact (so far)
    but i guess that it will take alot of time till KO gets as good as it could be

bigj1994

even without the hackers...KO is way to corrupt now. all they want now is money which is why they dont stop the hacking. hackers buy prem.

All the f2p games seems to be a joke this days, just a scam to rip people off. If you want to enjoy a game definatly get a P2P one, will be alot better and cheaper in the long run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast