Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

does anyone think that the old days come back?

This is a discussion on does anyone think that the old days come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; definitely will not happen in my opinion...
Page: 2

definitely will not happen in my opinion

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    It's not ending, it can still be saved, they are just giving no support, maybe soon they will surprise us who knows I've seen rarer shit happen.
    Also your "good old days" were not so good, at least as someone mentioned up top 70% of the items you buy in merchant actually stay in it, unlike KE were everyone duped for some reason. Hacking wasn't rare there either, it's Mgame's fault for adding more shit that cheaters can use of course. You can see your "old days" at the start of every server because that was what KE was, 70 was 83 now, except most PK'ers used +6 armors and lower so they got raped by the higher ones so in any new server you will get KE back until someone reaches 70 we could say.
    i am not actually based on lvl ppl up fast and items gain fast.More important thing was ppl's trusties cause all were new ,good chat ingame ,almost all spots were taken and wherever you were going you could meet ppl.now almost everyone played this game for over 2-3 years is already establihed with is personaly friends and dont give a shit for other and that thing's conlusion is to make ppl boring game faster and takes out new ppl or old ppl that started game again after some brake.
    That was my basic opinion for all this happens in ko atm.
    EVEN if new server starts with many active ppl with that kind of thinking as mine still need more (politenes,BASICCC is to play for fun and not for geting money or something )maybe its just words of air who knows.....

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Give me a flux-capacitor and 3.1 gigawatts and I will bring YOU to the old knight online.

To be more serious, this game is only going downhill, there is no way it can become what it once was.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    Give me a flux-capacitor and 3.1 gigawatts and I will bring YOU to the old knight online.

To be more serious, this game is only going downhill, there is no way it can become what it once was.
    Have some hope friend

Banned

sadly old good times will never come back, not when this game is hosted by bunch of monkeys like k2

Banned

"Good old times" Lol.
    The only difference to today is that the hackers dont care anymore if they get banned.
    Back in the day the duping was horrible but they didnt do it openly.
    The gms were much more corrupt then today, they decked out whole clans.
    I saw people popping out of nowhere with insane gear which usually lasted for a month and then randomly disappeared.
    Though the customer support was MUCH better, but whoms fault is it that its so bad now? You can blame it on k2 but the truth is its the communitys fault, people scammed them like crazy with item restorations.

Its the community that became trash.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    "Good old times" Lol.
    The only difference to today is that the hackers dont care anymore if they get banned.
    Back in the day the duping was horrible but they didnt do it openly.
    The gms were much more corrupt then today, they decked out whole clans.
    I saw people popping out of nowhere with insane gear which usually lasted for a month and then randomly disappeared.
    Though the customer support was MUCH better, but whoms fault is it that its so bad now? You can blame it on k2 but the truth is its the communitys fault, people scammed them like crazy with item restorations.

Its the community that became trash.
    turkey

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorTheLast View Post
    definitely will not happen in my opinion
    wat do u mean by old days ??

Banned Senior Member

every spot was taken and everyone wanted so much to xp now everyone complain about omg will it be like official at start and bla bla bla every one want a lvl 70 player ready or bought like babas and think he is someone .
    he is a poor noob who takes dads money and buy babastuff thats all....

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    every spot was taken and everyone wanted so much to xp now everyone complain about omg will it be like official at start and bla bla bla every one want a lvl 70 player ready or bought like babas and think he is someone .
    he is a poor noob who takes dads money and buy babastuff thats all....
    bro now no 1 doing exp i think cuz k0xpers are exping every where so no place for let us exp

Banned Senior Member

NOT TRUE THERE ARE SPOTS BUT NO MANY PPL WILLING OF USE THEM.
    and + this there are 100% 60-50% few ppl playing or not want to play cause 1st. koxp,2nd not fun anymore cause of babashop and gms help.
    someone say thats not true.

Memories from oldies make me sad.Ahh friendships were better in old days.
    But now,Knight Online sux.

Validating

if u'd know how to delete player's knowledge about KO then they'd come back

I'm not one of the old school ppl here, but "good old days" usually has a personal point of view. Just because you've been here since the beginning, it doesn't automatically mean that the game sucks more, I think it's more that you are getting tired of it, and are not having as much fun as you used to. There are people who are currently experiencing their own "good old days" as we speak, I'm sure. I'm not defending K2 either, I do admit they are horrible when it comes to customer support and a bunch of other things...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAdyICJ2e0A]YouTube - What standing cat is watching[/ame]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast