Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

does anyone think that the old days come back?

This is a discussion on does anyone think that the old days come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dansanchez80 I'm not one of the old school ppl here, but "good old days" usually has a ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by dansanchez80 View Post
    I'm not one of the old school ppl here, but "good old days" usually has a personal point of view. Just because you've been here since the beginning, it doesn't automatically mean that the game sucks more, I think it's more that you are getting tired of it, and are not having as much fun as you used to. There are people who are currently experiencing their own "good old days" as we speak, I'm sure. I'm not defending K2 either, I do admit they are horrible when it comes to customer support and a bunch of other things...
    im playing since the first month of Ares and i can tell u that im still having fun in KO, but it's not even close to the first virsion, as IamStillAlive said if we could delete the people's knowlage the game would b the same as it was, but it will never happen...

we(the community) made the game issues... OFC the patches r not cuz of us, but the customer support and GMs has been changed since we did all what we shouldnt do, such as askin for roll back after giving items to friends, and spam support tickets about our own mistakes...
    back times GMs used to play with us but no more. Why ? because people used to ask for items and help with things till it went out to k2 and they made some rules to GMs...

KO will never become the game it was, but i must say that the Chaos patch made the game a bit funnier than what it was, that patch is the only patch that helps noobs to gear up w/o giving their whole life for this game.

SaNTa

heheh xD nice cat xD

jnzinp12

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    im playing since the first month of Ares and i can tell u that im still having fun in KO, but it's not even close to the first virsion, as IamStillAlive said if we could delete the people's knowlage the game would b the same as it was, but it will never happen...

we(the community) made the game issues... OFC the patches r not cuz of us, but the customer support and GMs has been changed since we did all what we shouldnt do, such as askin for roll back after giving items to friends, and spam support tickets about our own mistakes...
    back times GMs used to play with us but no more. Why ? because people used to ask for items and help with things till it went out to k2 and they made some rules to GMs...

KO will never become the game it was, but i must say that the Chaos patch made the game a bit funnier than what it was, that patch is the only patch that helps noobs to gear up w/o giving their whole life for this game.
    good awnser but ur noobie on pkay :P
    jk

kol is a new game, i still having fun... you guys should try too

nah they will definitely not come back in my opinion

Banned

KO used to be a book, that was still about to be read..
    now it's a finished book,
    read few times and every word became boring

Too many people made this game a big part of their lifes, when that happened it stopped being just a game. People ruined this game and neither K2 nor Mgames did something effective to stop it.

And today you have... well just log any char at any server and you will see :P

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    i am not actually based on lvl ppl up fast and items gain fast.More important thing was ppl's trusties cause all were new ,good chat ingame ,almost all spots were taken and wherever you were going you could meet ppl.now almost everyone played this game for over 2-3 years is already establihed with is personaly friends and dont give a shit for other and that thing's conlusion is to make ppl boring game faster and takes out new ppl or old ppl that started game again after some brake.
    That was my basic opinion for all this happens in ko atm.
    EVEN if new server starts with many active ppl with that kind of thinking as mine still need more (politenes,BASICCC is to play for fun and not for geting money or something )maybe its just words of air who knows.....
    +1
    The good old days will never return. The good old days when most everyone was new and enjoying the experience of learning how to play. There are way too many illegally gotten items and coin now. Something that is kinda sad is the new boss system.. in the old days you could actually pk/boss hunt the bowl solo. Some guy had a chance to get a nice unique. Now you need a full party to kill bosses in bowl... or 2 or more bug abusing mages. Opinions may vary on this but, the ability to compound jewelry really messed things up too. So many things I miss about the old days... can never get them back, that is why I quit.

only way is private server. i love those days when lvl 62+ was beast.

Inactive Member

the past is the past...:/

imposible the old days will back this game is crap, for be a strong character need spend much money, when you spend money you maybe will hacked x_X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123