Does CSS work ?

This is a discussion on Does CSS work ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought a CSS but i cant get it 2 work - they are disabled or im doing something wrong?...
Page: 1

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Default Does CSS work ?

I bought a CSS but i cant get it 2 work - they are disabled or im doing something wrong?

Banned

you have to do a lot of things before it works, as the char has to be clanless i think, i would clear the quest + friend list. if it has a personal weapon it has to be put in the right down corner slot. rest of the slots has the be free.

It can wear coins on him.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    you have to do a lot of things before it works, as the char has to be clanless i think, i would clear the quest + friend list. if it has a personal weapon it has to be put in the right down corner slot. rest of the slots has the be free.

It can wear coins on him.
    Worked Thx alot mate

Little archer Senior Member

so they worked after all...

Post the screenshot of your ring in a trade window. I asked a friend who has a CSS and he said it didn't work. Unless I see some proof, I will assume you are trying to jack up the price of a CSS because either you or your friend is trying to sell it.

I will publicly apologize to you if prove that you have a high level character sealed in a ring.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    Post the screenshot of your ring in a trade window. I asked a friend who has a CSS and he said it didn't work. Unless I see some proof, I will assume you are trying to jack up the price of a CSS because either you or your friend is trying to sell it.

I will publicly apologize to you if prove that you have a high level character sealed in a ring.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...scroll-298551/
    lolz

It does work. I know somebody who recently used one and he said it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    It does work. I know somebody who recently used one and he said it worked
    3 Easy Steps to make me a believer.

1) Print Screen
    2) Ctrl V
    3) Upload

So, could you please post the screenshot?

I am not trying to humiliate you or flame you. If the CSS did work for you, there must be a reason why it doesn't work for my friend. He followed all the steps necessary to seal his character (delete friend list; delete quests; empty his inventory, put personal item in the correct slot, delete his corpse items). He even went as far as to delete all the items in his inn hostess.

I am sorry to question your motive, but this thread was created after someone on C-west was trying to sell a CSS and couldn't even get a decent offer for it because everyone was under the impression that CSS don't work. From what I have heard, he has a history of using scamming (in the literal sense) tactics to boost up the prices.
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 03-17-2010 at 10:30 PM.

maurice

yeah i agree w/o screen shot this look like a scam