Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Does CW still suck hard?

This is a discussion on Does CW still suck hard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hear that it might not suck as hard as it used 2 , are people still gay and leave ...
Page: 1

Default Does CW still suck hard?

I hear that it might not suck as hard as it used 2 , are people still gay and leave if you make 1 kill?

Or should I stay away for good?

a title like this is going to provoke a bitchfight again.. ^^
    best thing to do is log in and see for yourself because opinions are divided
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    a title like this is going to provoke a bitchfight again.. ^^
    best thing to do is log in and see for yourself because opinions are divided
    The problem lies in the people arguing about C-West. One side is a group of people who don't like official servers at all and look for much more active servers, pk wise. The other group is formed of C-West players who have full items and friends in the server and do not wish to leave them. C-West might be good if you happen to live in the correct timezone and if you have friends playing there. Obviously you must also be prepared to babashop in order to challenge the older players with gear. There are many different things that may affect your opinion about the state of the server. I, myself believe that C-West is not a place for people who want to have a clean start in a server, but for those who already have roots in there and they know the people playing it. Also 3 parties on both sides is kind of empty in my opinion :/ But yeah well...
    AngryWhiteMan and SkP like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The problem lies in the people arguing about C-West. One side is a group of people who don't like official servers at all and look for much more active servers, pk wise. The other group is formed of C-West players who have full items and friends in the server and do not wish to leave them. C-West might be good if you happen to live in the correct timezone and if you have friends playing there. Obviously you must also be prepared to babashop in order to challenge the older players with gear. There are many different things that may affect your opinion about the state of the server. I, myself believe that C-West is not a place for people who want to have a clean start in a server, but for those who already have roots in there and they know the people playing it. Also 3 parties on both sides is kind of empty in my opinion :/ But yeah well...
    well if i remember correctly healsmash used to play cwest so it wouldnt be a real fresh start.. most of the people asking about activity in cwest are old cwest players like myself. he will know people and he will have a root there. So yea pk will less active than on a private server but a private server just never was the real deal for me. A good alternative for official servers is that legacyKO server i believe. Not sure though i never actually found the time to play that server

so again healsmash : yes there are still people left there and i bet a lot of people are dying to make a comeback. i suggest you make a char or log an old one and check for yourself who's left. from what i've heard activity is still pretty low but it got better and it might improve even more. if you find a bunch to play with i'd definitely give it a shot. Ares would also be a pretty safe bet but not that many english players there.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

im not playin there anymore so u guys might have a chance now smash lol
    Boeren likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    im not playin there anymore so u guys might have a chance now smash lol
    zeca u suck

Banned Senior Member

I actually just logged an old naked lvl 74 warrior I used to have on C-West and I just went running around. Activity looks plenty healthy. Europa has more people in Morodan, but it seemed about the same in CZ for PK. So I would say C-West has pretty healthy population worth going to play at.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

I played on both and for My gmt +5 timezone CW was the better of the 2 for me !! , Although I believe Europa was more active in general.

3 parties on both sides is a huge step in back in the right direction for CW , I would be cool with that .

Just think if I come back you can be second best priest again Degano And yes Zeca is definitely man lover

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    Just think if I come back you can be second best priest again Degano And yes Zeca is definitely man lover
    hahaha dreaaaaaamssssssssssssssss and fantasies! <3

anyone who plays ko still day and night suxs
    just log after eds, bdws, wars and csws any other time is pointless or ya playing too long just a thought :P
    AngryWhiteMan and NyppaN like this.

if anyone want back i got rogue lvl 83/mage lvl 79/priest lvl 76 for sell

ya miqdad i too wont bother logging if everytime i was coming to cz i got my ass raped XD

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    I hear that it might not suck as hard as it used 2 , are people still gay and leave if you make 1 kill?

Or should I stay away for good?
    c-west is as death as any other server (Europa/ares/c west are good to go but not good enough). suggest you not to come back to KO at all :P

Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    if anyone want back i got rogue lvl 83/mage lvl 79/priest lvl 76 for sell

i'm selling weed but i ain't posting it here either
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 06-05-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast