Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Does CW still suck hard?

This is a discussion on Does CW still suck hard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Eye4Eye I think I'm going back to C-West. EUKO sucks for Americans. we had this problem there ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I think I'm going back to C-West. EUKO sucks for Americans.
    we had this problem there , busy servers just sucks if you work , you get home and every1 is leaving.

CW looks like it might pick up , I wouldn't invest to much into it right away

Banned Senior Member

Yeah I'm not going to be investing anything until I can get rid of my EUKO investment anyways. EUKO is fantastic on the weekends when I can play at noon, but right now I get home from work and there is just nobody on.

Its active again, but with chd's +10 etc

CW is a good server, there is no pk all the time, but people continious active, not like before but its not death server

I like.

If people start coming back from EUKO now. It can only get better in my opinion. . And the last week we got in the evening (european time) like 3 to 4 pt vs each other. So its realy getting better.

<3 people coming back. Makes me wanna log more and more. To get some more NPS <3

BTW. Smashy welcome back <3

we will see each other more often

fak u iwan. nobody likes you bc you smell. go back to Ares or EUKO or private servers :P

Most people think their NPS are like gold.. 1 death is like giving up rights to their first born child.. Just take the damn death and press ok

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    fak u iwan. nobody likes you bc you smell. go back to Ares or EUKO or private servers :P
    ivan stays in cwest untill he gets dragon !!!!!!!!!1111

another question if anyone can answer hows the hacking system going? Do people keep getting regularly hacked? Maybe its a pretty dumb question cause they could hack anyone from out of no where but ye...just haven't played in awhile so just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    another question if anyone can answer hows the hacking system going? Do people keep getting regularly hacked? Maybe its a pretty dumb question cause they could hack anyone from out of no where but ye...just haven't played in awhile so just wondering
    haven't really heard to much of people getting hacked since ive been back , but I guess time will tell.

Dont tempt me to come back to cwest now i see old names here
    I hear a few rumblings that there may be a reunion of GraveDiggaz at some point, i dno tho

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Dont tempt me to come back to cwest now i see old names here
    I hear a few rumblings that there may be a reunion of GraveDiggaz at some point, i dno tho
    Stay in your private servers .
    sea monkey

after being back for a few weeks its the same old shit , no1 plays the game , if people think there gonna die they just leave like a bunch of retards.
    I go out and try to PK and the only time humans come out is with a super power party and I have a rag tag party , soon as you even the numbers or make a strong party they leave.
    Basicly if there not straight killing you they leave , same as before nothing has changed.
    Problems with CW isn't gear or hacking or anything its the people who play there , 90% of the server is scared shitless to lose 50 NP. Investing in this server would be a huge waste of time.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    after being back for a few weeks its the same old shit , no1 plays the game , if people think there gonna die they just leave like a bunch of retards.
    I go out and try to PK and the only time humans come out is with a super power party and I have a rag tag party , soon as you even the numbers or make a strong party they leave.
    Basicly if there not straight killing you they leave , same as before nothing has changed.
    Problems with CW isn't gear or hacking or anything its the people who play there , 90% of the server is scared shitless to lose 50 NP. Investing in this server would be a huge waste of time.
    you just made it a bit clearer . the problem is not the cheating or npt (when there is , the gm bans them after 1 hour - 30min depends) its the humans )
    so why dont u gather up some good old mates to comeup with good party along with the humans ? The orc side have 4 active pk clans .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    you just made it a bit clearer . the problem is not the cheating or npt (when there is , the gm bans them after 1 hour - 30min depends) its the humans )
    so why dont u gather up some good old mates to comeup with good party along with the humans ? The orc side have 4 active pk clans .
    Join PeruKO side no thanks , and its not just the humans that lame out , orcs do it 2 .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast