Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

A vote for Dumar(Whozyourdaddy) is a vote against taxidermy children (c-west)

This is a discussion on A vote for Dumar(Whozyourdaddy) is a vote against taxidermy children (c-west) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets put an end to this horrible hobbyist sport... Hello I am internet personality and helldump success story dumar, writer ...
Page: 1

Default A vote for Dumar(Whozyourdaddy) is a vote against taxidermy children (c-west)

lets put an end to this horrible hobbyist sport... Hello I am internet personality and helldump success story dumar, writer of *breakfast with jesus* and the failed musical *blind people wear wrist watches to fit in*, one time coffee book creator of *guinea pigs in novelty hats eating unique sammichs*(No longer being printed) And I am here to tell you about why you should for me for me c-west king and what your vote means when it comes to putting an end to a very hidden threat to the children of this world -

I young taxidermy child used to model toys in a sickly fashion

Let me first express my disgust at this god awful practice with a poem I wrote that has nothing to do at all with the subject in hand - We'll hoist him high on the crows nest Of a great and mighty ship And together we'll sail the world on winds of words clenched in our grip They then shall bow before us And loudly will proclaim That great is he Who sails this sea And Dumar is his name And all did gaze enchanted Upon the face of He The man who did inspire us, Who sailed that dreadful sea So soon we must depart now The time has come again But gathered round their bonfires They'll speak of he who came From worlds apart They'll sing their hearts That Dumar was his name. But tragedy did befall him Did befall him who sailed through the sky In feral shallow Broken Angry waters He now lies. For Dumar he was reckless And losing his command He Spiralled Round, it Pulled Him Down To the sea bed's oily sand Some say he still remains there Some say that he is dead His spirit, radiant in melancholy Lies trapped in the grim sea-bed But still when moon is dangling Moon is static in the sky And wind, it keeps on howling Keeps on howling Through the night And as the children huddle closer Mother whispers through candle-flame That through the rye The wind does cry That Dumar was his name. A vote for whozyourdaddy is a vote for a better server and the fight against taxidermy and the use of children through the practice for the use in awful 80's styled toy product ads found at the back of Argos catalogues and other sickly commercial magazines.
    Last edited by Dumar; 03-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Banned for scamming.

What the fuck is this shit. Welcome to /b/.
    MyDestiny likes this.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

I to would like to see the general public of Cwest have a better king-ship instead of those selfish clans who take the money from the bank and give it to themselves, and not do events or things for the other players
    1manarmy likes this.

i had a feeling id be seeing your poetry soon. +1 for dumie. im gettin prem today to vote for your ass.

Banned Senior Member

All i gotta say is that you guys should vote for this person.. Hes just such a great person and can help you guys with getting a nice nice server. Dummie<3

Purrminator Senior Member

I'm confused with what this is all about, what am i voting for? what is the election?

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

you would be voting for WhozYourDaddy for pirate king on carnac west as hes a genuine guy and plans to use king for appropriate reasons

You are voting for my self worth

O_o Senior Member

The fuck...??

everybody should vote for Dumar , he would be a great king !

if you vote dumar for king you will all get to enjoy his daily random quotes <3

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Who still steals King funds? Its like 80m a day.....Im pretty certain that there are not many things that bother stealing kingship money to help their clan

sometimes i wear a dress
    but it always leads to stress
    my sexuality gods test
    my insides a total mess
    shave my head and wear a vest
    then wear pretty make up

And if indeed my garden shed is the second coming of Christ, is he honestly going to care if I keep my tools and ping pong table inside him? I would find myself pondering this question and others similar, while watch my mentally unstable neighbour and his attempts at removing my garden shed from my back yard with little to no avail, after all it was heavy with all the clutter that had amounted within it over the years. Another question I found myself asking, was why Andrew chose to attempt the theft of my shed while unclothed, although I suppose that had a lot to do his being utterly insane, still the man was there every morning, without fail struggling to remove it with his 123 pound frame. As I picked up my RWS M350 Magnum air rifle and aimed at Andrews left buttock, another question popped to mind “Do garden sheds dream of sheep?” I pulled the trigger and watched as Andrew ran for cover behind my bird fountain, and decided it was far too early in the morning to be pondering on such thoughts, and I was hopefully still sane enough to not need to know such answers…
    Last edited by MrRapist; 03-20-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Mrrpaist you can't meld a poem and a story in together it makes no artistic sense but bless you anyway.

I will even put my own money in the events because I am a lovely fellah and crave adoration from internet strangers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    03-21-2012, 02:28 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    03-20-2012, 08:54 AM