Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Does fresh start worth on new USKO if ...

This is a discussion on Does fresh start worth on new USKO if ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .. I'm not gonna spend a cent on it? I mean no premiums,no trades vs real money, etc, just classic ...
Page: 1

Default Does fresh start worth on new USKO if ...

.. I'm not gonna spend a cent on it? I mean no premiums,no trades vs real money, etc, just classic farm and merchants

if yes, in which server?

thx

Helios now rock
    i just started...

O_o Senior Member

Helios= only Turks and lots of koxpers..

And it always worth it if you like the game... C West is the only place I would try to do so as the koxp and illegal items isn't like in the other Turkish servers

Cwest would be fine to farm on. Are you just going to PVE or PK too? There are some private farm servers you might check out too?

Banned Regular Member

lol hell no its not worth farming. i mena you can but i really doubt you would make anything out of it.

C-West is full of GG players with allot of gear so very hard if you want to start there.... im in Helios but i hope they will fix the k0xp soon its hard to lvl for a non k0xper... tho im not low lvld and not low geard! im in a nice clan that fixes allot those people seem to like english people so if you are starting let me know IGN: InsaneManiac

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SharkNL View Post
    C-West is full of GG players with allot of gear so very hard if you want to start there.... im in Helios but i hope they will fix the k0xp soon its hard to lvl for a non k0xper... tho im not low lvld and not low geard! im in a nice clan that fixes allot those people seem to like english people so if you are starting let me know IGN: InsaneManiac
    Lolz.
    I think it's funny how people always talk shit about how skill>items and yet people join c-west to be able to compete and usually the same people baba in the end because they can't.

Anyway, OT:
    You are better off starting on an old server. I share a 83 priest on c-west and I can tell you cz/dcz and rlb is nothing compared to diez ( where my char is ). If you actually wanna have some fun in USKO, join an old server. No matter if you start from scratch, it's not like 50% are running in +9s/+3s ( no sarcasm ), atleast not on diez.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Lolz.
    I think it's funny how people always talk shit about how skill>items and yet people join c-west to be able to compete and usually the same people baba in the end because they can't.

Anyway, OT:
    You are better off starting on an old server. I share a 83 priest on c-west and I can tell you cz/dcz and rlb is nothing compared to diez ( where my char is ). If you actually wanna have some fun in USKO, join an old server. No matter if you start from scratch, it's not like 50% are running in +9s/+3s ( no sarcasm ), atleast not on diez.
    didnt u have an insane geared warrior at c-west lol ? baba'd like everyone else ?

on topic: best choice for you in my view would be euko at europa since everything is cheap and u could pretty much gear urself by doing events / bosses and slowly exping.

people join c-west to get the fuck away from turks and the massive hacking in the old servers, which also happen in cwest but at a different lvl. it's got nothign to do with competition

on topic: don't start from scratch in an old server unless you're starting with friends or if u manage to make friends really fast that can help you out.
    bc if you do, you might gonna get frustrated really fast

also as zeca said, EUKo is a good option being the newest server. however if your timezone is GMT-5 / -8 and you only play at nights i really don't reccomend it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    didnt u have an insane geared warrior at c-west lol ? baba'd like everyone else ?

on topic: best choice for you in my view would be euko at europa since everything is cheap and u could pretty much gear urself by doing events / bosses and slowly exping.
    Yes had great gear, not a single $ spent on items, played since the start.
    And yea, euko is probably the best.

Little archer Senior Member

C-West is full of GG players with allot of gear so very hard if you want to start there.... im in Helios but i hope they will fix the k0xp soon its hard to lvl for a non k0xper...
    C-West is full of GG players with allot of gear so very hard if you want to start there....
    C-West is full of GG players
    thanks for the laugh

Well ur not gonna tell me that those guys that play in CZ in C-West have bad gear okay mayb some :P

Well ur not gonna tell me that those guys that play in CZ in C-West have bad gear okay mayb some :P
    that does not make them "gg", thats a common misconception nowadays.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    that does not make them "gg", thats a common misconception nowadays.
    -q

doesnt mean cwest became shiit after u left either men, theres good skilled ppl at every server of usko/euko, tbh i think its the same % pretty much for every diff server, c-west just gets focused too much coz it has the biggest english speaking community and these english speakers like to boost their ego.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    -q

doesnt mean cwest became shiit after u left either men, theres good skilled ppl at every server of usko/euko, tbh i think its the same % pretty much for every diff server, c-west just gets focused too much coz it has the biggest english speaking community and these english speakers like to boost their ego.
    never said that either, it was already starting to rot when i left.

antihackers a flagpole clan, alliedforces / titanz royal, integrity was formed, etc. and it wasnt me the only one who left around those days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast