Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Does fresh start worth on new USKO if ...

This is a discussion on Does fresh start worth on new USKO if ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrRapist Yes had great gear, not a single $ spent on items, played since the start. And ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Yes had great gear, not a single $ spent on items, played since the start.
    And yea, euko is probably the best.
    just out of curiousity, who were the characters you played since the start of cwest?

@ Razor... all i can ever think about is our old arguments from beginning RLB where you called me/us babashoppers adamantly and when it came out in the wash you finally admitted being one as well lol... <3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    just out of curiousity, who were the characters you played since the start of cwest?

@ Razor... all i can ever think about is our old arguments from beginning RLB where you called me/us babashoppers adamantly and when it came out in the wash you finally admitted being one as well lol... <3
    meh :P that was a long time ago, tbh i dont recall calling you guys babas but i probably did.

and to me, selling out has never been "babashopping", idk why but thats how ive always perceived it. by selling out i am in no way gaining an unfair advantage over others in game (duh, im quitting) so im not sure why babashopping even works both ways at all.

maybe my definition of babashopping is a little different

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    meh :P that was a long time ago, tbh i dont recall calling you guys babas but i probably did.

and to me, selling out has never been "babashopping", idk why but thats how ive always perceived it. by selling out i am in no way gaining an unfair advantage over others in game (duh, im quitting) so im not sure why babashopping even works both ways at all.

maybe my definition of babashopping is a little different
    i do remember. and just LOL! you're the same as TED with your definition of babashopper
    it's basic economics mate. actually it's common sense. you're saying "demand" are babashoppers but "supply" aren't?
    come on even you can't be such a fucking hypocrite. you're part of the market/cycle wether you're on the buyer side or the seller

though i do agree that the most skilled people i played with/against do not play c-west. i've always said this: turks were overall a pain in the ass but skilled when it came to PK
    regiss likes this.

Babashopper has always referred to the guy that buys items and gold bars with real money. Some people have tried to expand that meaning to people that buy PUS items and resell them...
    Look at the word "shopper" it refers to a person who is buying not selling. Let's make a new word then, "babaseller". They may be part of the same market but they are not the same thing. One makes money, one loses money. Some do both.
    I laughed too that the "c-west has GG" part.
    razor likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Babashopper has always referred to the guy that buys items and gold bars with real money. Some people have tried to expand that meaning to people that buy PUS items and resell them...
    Look at the word "shopper" it refers to a person who is buying not selling. Let's make a new word then, "babaseller". They may be part of the same market but they are not the same thing. One makes money, one loses money. Some do both.
    i also thought of the definition of shopping and "babaseller" but didnt add it to my post. glad to know im not the only one who thinks that way.

@wargrim, make this the first and last time you compare me to TED.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you're the same as TED

love that part - you got like for it xD

i`m sure TED will be happy too when he gonna read that part

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

who's TED???

OH, you mean the guy in my sig

/troll_face

i think stil carnac west is good for farm or seling serwer i was last time in ares there no chance to play

call it whatever you want. still the joke is on those people who brag about never spending $ and talk talk talk of those who do buy for $ when they're the ones selling.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @wargrim, make this the first and last time you compare me to TED.
    you're right that was a bit harsh won't happen again :P
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

hehe i knew it.w
    as gonna add smth about you bc you're TED's daddy right? o0

Considering the market holds a tradeagreement one doesn't 'lose' money. He spends it as he or she sees fit in this case by getting virtual items for it. Thus the shopper to define it easily. However if you are talking about how bad it is to be a babashopper is to also talk about the people facilitating it (the sellers). In that sense they can be named in the same word in some cases.

Though babashopping kind of ruined the game I guess, it also helped alot of people keep interested in the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12