Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does INT Still Work

This is a discussion on Does INT Still Work within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive been noticing paper mages stunning as much as INT mages lately so what does increase ur chances of stunning/slowing ...
Page: 1

Affenotto

Default Does INT Still Work

Ive been noticing paper mages stunning as much as INT mages lately so what does increase ur chances of stunning/slowing now; Int? Amount of Elemental? or Nething else

chase

Default Re: Does INT Still Work

Originally posted by Affenotto
    Ive been noticing paper mages stunning as much as INT mages lately so what does increase ur chances of stunning/slowing now; Int? Amount of Elemental? or Nething else
    The thing i they why ppl go INT in b/c More Def, it seems Damages are Increased by 100 or so by paper... Please tell me if im wrong ?!

Originally posted by Affenotto

lol, whoever started the rumour int increases ur stun rate must die in a hole
    i've been paper mage in all USKO (except my rogue lvl 37)
    light/flame and now im ice/light, and there is no mage atm that can kill me 1vs1 using charged blade
    what u need is: mp and elemental

p.s. buying lupus staff +7/+8

chase

so paper ftw ?!

Affenotto

Originally posted by chase
    so paper ftw ?!
    Paper sucks the big one my friend can hit in full complete bout 100dmg less than he could as paper but he gained bout 300def i find paper usless unless u just want to nova and town

chase

Originally posted by chase+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chase)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto
    The thing i they why ppl go INT in b/c More Def, it seems Damages are Increased by 100 or so by paper... Please tell me if im wrong ?![/b]
    not what what i said ?!

I agree.. paper sucks unless your looking for a 1 hit kill.

Solstice

Still? It never did.

NorthernMonkey

Paper is like ronseal as in it does exactly what it says on the tin.

If you are a paper mage and you dont happen to have the most immense jewelry then what is the point. All it means is that you are alot easier to kill. I bet that any respectable sin who was wandering around looking for an easy kill would go for a paper mage before a INT mage just because of the mages inferior defence, when a sin attacks a mage they don't hang around. I've seen it so many times when a mage would just drop dead next to me and I would see a sin running away before anybody has been able to do anything about it. The funny thing is that not one of them has ever been an INT mage.

I have heard from some friends who tested this in the arena and spent alot of reskill money doing so that INT does help stun, statistically. Also strength helps with glacier and slowing people but thats kinda beside the point.

In conclusion paper mages suck and INT does help, statistically ie you get more stuns as an INT mage.

-NorthernMonkey

lol, i was int mage be4 in other server, the dmg with flame and light cant compare with paper, and it's the same shit using complete or grade1 armor, only weapon defense helps, I don't have weapon defense, i get spiked 1k-1.5k instead of 400-500 that maybe u get, but i can even tank a warrior sometimes, not a lvl 70 of course :P, stun him, redball him and watch him die coz i can 3 hit be4 he pots

no fuking mage can kill 1 hit except when hittin a noob or an unbuffed noob, the most powerful paper mage i saw hit for almost 1.5k to those without flame res, check the dmg on a warrior, 500-600 max (lvl 70 using wreath of erenion)

honestly, i prefer light and ice spells, dmg aint everything, skill is what matters and how to use it, old ares remember pfil, using iron necklace, iron belt, 2xRoL, Warrior Earrings, +8 complete and paper set, elixir +8 and lycaon +8, and couldnt do a shit 1vs1, in the other hand warpath (old buddy) could easily handle 2 sins with only dag defense hat

SisterMary

Originally posted by kohack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kohack)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto

i've been paper mage in all USKO (except my rogue lvl 37)
    light/flame and now im ice/light, and there is no mage atm that can kill me 1vs1 using charged blade
    what u need is: mp and elemental

p.s. buying lupus staff +7/+8[/b]
    ReaLLy?

How about this guy here? :blink: -> http://kalais.angrenost.org/mage70damage.php

I will quote something from there:

The higher the INT...the more the stun success rate AND how long the stun lasts. HIGH INT also affects how long the slowing lasts when you use ice spells. A full INT mage of 255 + 137 (int armor + int accessories) would stun so much...time would most likely stand still.

Can u explain me this? :rollseyes:

GS & GL ;]

Why would he have to answer this?? this guys is just saying what he think

Mastodon drop shell too baba..

SisterMary

Originally posted by Alkanada+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alkanada)</div>
    Why would he have to answer this??[/b]
    Coz he wrote:

Originally posted by kohack@

And, as u wrote:

<!--QuoteBegin-Alkanada

this guys is just saying what he think
    Thats why i'm asking him - to tell me what he think about this.
    Is this so hard to understand baba? :blink:

GS & GL ;]

Originally posted by kohack

really?

want to try with me?

im sure u will die fast as u want.

Cava

tbh if you put all the extra stat points into int its such a fuckin waste. i mean i would've rather put it all into hp rather than int. its just my opinion though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast