Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Does INT Still Work

This is a discussion on Does INT Still Work within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-whisper im lvl 69 now, and i can own talonz or any lightning mage. i ...
Page: 3

talonz

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whisper
    im lvl 69 now, and i can own talonz or any lightning mage.

i dont think lightning mage can stun me.lol
    i wanna try u [/b]
    lets gang bang him with a rubber chicken and gaffer tape :blink:

Cava

and a double headed raptor+8.

*sorry i meant dildo >_<

talonz

Originally posted by Cava
    and a double headed raptor+8.

*sorry i meant dildo >_<

damn thats one nasty dildo :|

SisterMary

thats according to a SINGLE account, others have other stories to tell, but up til now NO OFFICIAL notice hasbeen put up saying "ok, int helps stun rate!" so i wouldn't call it reliable.
    So who must tell u (and others) that "INT help" so that will be reliable? :huh:

I had a mage (friends account, 60 lvl) which i made ~220+ INT and the MP just to wear wood staff +8 and some paper clothes.
    He had no unique jewelery and not even DD cap ( :lol: ), it was only for testing purposes and tbh he had very good slowing rate and good stunning rate. (hard to compare/describe since slow last longer than stun)

Anyway it can be said in the other way - there wasn't any official notice that INT wont help - it's not reliable both ways :P

and i've personally tried being a full light int mage, and a light mage with 160 into int and rest into mp, i preferred the latter i was actualy able to stun the same, not much difference. most of the concentration of stun rate is more on the elemntal damage on staff, ap, lightning resistance the opponent has, and probably your mp too. (base mp)
    - On what lvl u were? (guy in guide was lvl 70 if u haven't noticed/read)
    - What items u had? (that guy in "guide" have/had very good items for example:
    Elem Pendant +2 = Defense: 28, HP:300, MP:200, Health: 20, Intelligence: 10)
    - All u stated here about elem dmg, LR and so on was mentioned in the guide i gave link to (maybe u haven't read it all? :mellow: )
    - That guy mentioned different spells have diff stun rate.
    - Hes lvl 70 with great gear so he can't be some single noob telling BS.
    - He checked every possible build for mage.

I would like (and maybe u to cava ) to hear Kalais statement about that guide.
    Since his site have profesional info and very reliable sources: camaz0tz guide, 0000000 guide, F9Devil guide, Grid guide,...
    that mage guide just couldn't been made by some noob imo.
    I see Kalais as a profesional webdesigner and player.
    He played KO long enough so i guess it wouldn't be "cool" for him to get some crap guides there on his site.

Ok one more thing for the end: can a paper mage (flame/ice or flame/light) slow/stun anyone? (with glacier/light staff in hand)
    I mean the build with max MP. Can someone check it pls and write here.

Im not trying to flame/insult anyone i just like to lets say "argue in peace way"

PS.
    There wasn't much OFFICIAL notices putted up about anything in this game (except for something to do with $ and PUS).
    And on the other side there were some OFFICIAL notices that were false like for example: "WE BLOCKED ALL DUPING METHODS" (rotfl)

GS & GL ;]

SaTaN

People in AntidotE clan on Olympia have gone from INT to paper mage. I havnt noticed anything different to the stun/slow and many have went to paper mages. More DMG and same thing. I only noticed on beramus when i was a 62 mage that INT only helped with resists and total mana, it didnt do any difference to anyone. Also the gear other wore were godlike and same with mine. Im currently making a mage on Olympia now cuz i love mages and its build is paper ice.

Cava

Originally posted by SisterMary+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SisterMary)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

thats according to a SINGLE account, others have other stories to tell, but up til now NO OFFICIAL notice hasbeen put up saying "ok, int helps stun rate!" so i wouldn't call it reliable.
    So who must tell u (and others) that "INT help" so that will be reliable? :huh:

I had a mage (friends account, 60 lvl) which i made ~220+ INT and the MP just to wear wood staff +8 and some paper clothes.
    He had no unique jewelery and not even DD cap ( :lol: ), it was only for testing purposes and tbh he had very good slowing rate and good stunning rate. (hard to compare/describe since slow last longer than stun)

Anyway it can be said in the other way - there wasn't any official notice that INT wont help - it's not reliable both ways :P

and i've personally tried being a full light int mage, and a light mage with 160 into int and rest into mp, i preferred the latter i was actualy able to stun the same, not much difference. most of the concentration of stun rate is more on the elemntal damage on staff, ap, lightning resistance the opponent has, and probably your mp too. (base mp)
    - On what lvl u were? (guy in guide was lvl 70 if u haven't noticed/read)
    - What items u had? (that guy in "guide" have/had very good items for example:
    Elem Pendant +2 = Defense: 28, HP:300, MP:200, Health: 20, Intelligence: 10)
    - All u stated here about elem dmg, LR and so on was mentioned in the guide i gave link to (maybe u haven't read it all? :mellow: )
    - That guy mentioned different spells have diff stun rate.
    - Hes lvl 70 with great gear so he can't be some single noob telling BS.
    - He checked every possible build for mage.

I would like (and maybe u to cava ) to hear Kalais statement about that guide.
    Since his site have profesional info and very reliable sources: camaz0tz guide, 0000000 guide, F9Devil guide, Grid guide,...
    that mage guide just couldn't been made by some noob imo.
    I see Kalais as a profesional webdesigner and player.
    He played KO long enough so i guess it wouldn't be "cool" for him to get some crap guides there on his site.

Ok one more thing for the end: can a paper mage (flame/ice or flame/light) slow/stun anyone? (with glacier/light staff in hand)
    I mean the build with max MP. Can someone check it pls and write here.

Im not trying to flame/insult anyone i just like to lets say "argue in peace way"

PS.
    There wasn't much OFFICIAL notices putted up about anything in this game (except for something to do with $ and PUS).
    And on the other side there were some OFFICIAL notices that were false like for example: "WE BLOCKED ALL DUPING METHODS" (rotfl)

GS & GL ;][/b]
    1) yes, the guy is lvl 70, but according to some people, stun rate increases with lvl. so, at lvl 62, isn't it a better lvl to prove int improves stun rate rather than at lvl 70?

2) it is a guide yes, but it is only a opinion, sort of like a "try and error" thing. i don't think it is 100% accurate that int affects stun rate. thats why i said, unless its confirmed by an official source, i wouldn't go with it until then.

3) yes, a paper mage can stun well. salsasotong, whispersecret are 2 mages i've known to be able to stun as paper mages. also the_str0m has tried (in his video u can see him dashing into 12856382638 mages who were throwing novas, funy thing is everyone backed off when they saw him n he stunned this mage who in turn got killed xD )

4) there was no flaming/etc here, so don't get too worried about me getting offended h43r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123