Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Does KO have RLB? Old C-west player

This is a discussion on Does KO have RLB? Old C-west player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, some of you may remember me from C-West as iCrap, or TurkPowered. I used to always roll with ...
Page: 1

Default Does KO have RLB? Old C-west player

Hey guys, some of you may remember me from C-West as iCrap, or TurkPowered. I used to always roll with D44N.

Anyways, I have been meaning to come back. Not sure if I want to go back to usko or steam though. I randomly logged into some servers but I did not see RLB. Do they no longer have it? I am hoping to go back to a heavily english based server, that isn't filled with all +10's. Thanks.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I might be wrong but I think no official server has RLB anymore, unless it changes on a per-server basis.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I might be wrong but I think no official server has RLB anymore, unless it changes on a per-server basis.
    I think you're right, but I sure do hope you're wrong. RLB was the perfect balance for me. I never got deep into Ardream or CZ.

Im playing orc side Hellsgarem on Proksser clan and there's no RLB, everyone goes CZ or create an ALT for ardream. If you want a small pvp scale with english players you could join our server and enjoy it. I used to play on RLB too back in C-West, who knows, they might do a future patch with RLB They just released krowaz and Bifrost, it's a good time for you to join. Peace

Hellsgarem = worst server ever + its a pretty dead server just sayin !!

Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    Hellsgarem = worst server ever + its a pretty dead server just sayin !!
    i really liked hellsgarem best 3 start mouth server i have played and i have play in a lot of servers inclued cypher steam on start... of course now is dead and it sucks.

You might shout that hellsgarem is dead but I see it like an opportunity to farm my gear and enjoy some bosses runs with my clan while in manes you can't even farm worms... Id prefer stick with my friends and farm till they merge our server then waste my time on a server where no1 enjoy my presence as they do on my clan.

So is it safe to say RLB is no longer existent? That's my main concern.

Quote Originally Posted by hookah View Post
    So is it safe to say RLB is no longer existent? That's my main concern.
    I think it still open on USKO, well for sure it's not on steam servers...

I don't know if you heared about genie pack, they are sold on PUS to give you 20 hours of automatic attacking/repair/pots/etc... It's like a koxp but legal to help you leveling or farming gear whenever your not in front of you pc I did lvl 1 to 80 in 1 week 1 day, using genie every night or during my work shift and doing some quests when party were down to do some :P It's not that hard to make your own lvl 80 like it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by XxXOwnageXxX View Post
    I don't know if you heared about genie pack, they are sold on PUS to give you 20 hours of automatic attacking/repair/pots/etc... It's like a koxp but legal to help you leveling or farming gear whenever your not in front of you pc I did lvl 1 to 80 in 1 week 1 day, using genie every night or during my work shift and doing some quests when party were down to do some :P It's not that hard to make your own lvl 80 like it used to be
    Yeah I know genie. It's not about being lvl 80. It's just that I liked the skills used in rlb and shit better.

Yeah I know genie. It's not about being lvl 80. It's just that I liked the skills used in rlb and shit better.
    Yea I know this feeling, never played 80 + until now, used to be pure RLB char You could give a try with a friend account or something to see if you enjoy 80 skill tree, you might change class to try different setup that suit you at 80 ;P

How much GB would you need to setup an average char? Approximately?

Come to hellsgarem bro we need here more ppl

How much GB would you need to setup an average char? Approximately?
    Depends witch class you rolling with, mages are the cheapest (arround 50 gbs to tank as support, you could do a good dps build for 30 I guess), rogue is more like 60 gbs, priest could work well with 60 gbs too and warrior is more like 80 gbs. It always depends of your own play style and your friends too, you might want to gear a full dps warrior for like 50 gbs and it could do great dps but wont survive if focus...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast