Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zealous

question on dexterity stat

This is a discussion on question on dexterity stat within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have heard that dexterity not only helps the ap of rouges but also helps priests heal faster and it ...
Page: 1

Default question on dexterity stat

I have heard that dexterity not only helps the ap of rouges but also helps priests heal faster and it helps mages tp faster...is this true? Does it affect priests or mages if you use items with high dex?

not true.

there was also said it would help warriors hit chance

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    not true.

there was also said it would help warriors hit chance

also leg cut and scream rates..

i dont feel like digging through the internet for it, but someone did a pretty comprehensive test on leg cut rates vs various kinds of resistance, and with different stats/elements on the weapon. dex didnt do jack shit for leg cut, and afaik all it ever has or will do is add ap to rogues.

well anyways people used to say only wep or uniques work for success not actual stat points.. and that two handed axe weps work best like a ave. for example or duals.. just rumor but w.e who really knows lol..also 1 handed giga and a deep scar..

Knight online stats aren't coded as complex as you might want to think. You should forget about DEX on any class besides rouge.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    i dont feel like digging through the internet for it, but someone did a pretty comprehensive test on leg cut rates vs various kinds of resistance, and with different stats/elements on the weapon. dex didnt do jack shit for leg cut, and afaik all it ever has or will do is add ap to rogues.
    +1. I've done numerous tests myself and have determined that dex on warriors have no obvious effect.

I have noticed, the faster your combo is, the more often you use leg cut, the greater your chances of landing one :-0

Int points make your warrior smarter.

The more DEX you have, the faster you run. 255DEX = perma swift for warriors.

Unless the game mechanics have changed in the last few years, dexterity helps accuracy a bit for inaccurate attacks. The move Cleave (?) was my main attack in DCZ when i used to play this game and stacking both skeleton belt and foverin rings+2 helped a lot towards the attacks accuracy but I couldnt use it against rogues due to the stat being the same for Evasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Unless the game mechanics have changed in the last few years, dexterity helps accuracy a bit for inaccurate attacks. The move Cleave (?) was my main attack in DCZ when i used to play this game and stacking both skeleton belt and foverin rings+2 helped a lot towards the attacks accuracy but I couldnt use it against rogues due to the stat being the same for Evasion.

i occasionally run around with a +5 or +6 belt that has att % on it if im on a server that doesnt have easy to get uniques or if i dont have a belt with atleast 9 dex/str/hp on it. i FEEL like it helps my characters accuracy with moves like cleave, or spike if im on a sin, but basically everyone i've ever talked to in game thinks im an idiot for losing out on a few ap in exchange for my spike (possibly) hitting more often. I have my doubts that dex factors into accuracy that much, but im tempted to go test it out on an instant 80 server just for the sake of it. make a warrior with 255 str and the rest on hp, make a warrior with 255 str, rest on dex. hit someone with 50 cleaves and see how many fails each warrior has.

since this topic has been thoroughly answered, what are your thoughts on those att % + belts? (Obviously any unique belt would be better, but assume you have no belt otherwise. or at most, a +9.)