Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Does the lvl of....

This is a discussion on Does the lvl of.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes. DTC in Kaluga Valley dropped fp +5 more frequent to a certain lvl range, so it would make sense ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

Yes. DTC in Kaluga Valley dropped fp +5 more frequent to a certain lvl range, so it would make sense it does for other monsters too.

Banned

i think yes, because:
    when k2 did that u can't get coins from mobs if its 15+ lvls under yours.. so when i killed karikukaka with my main char i never got some thing, but when i killed it once with my noob char and he got coins, i got kekuri ring...

idk

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i think yes

NaidenZ

probably.

Flo

i think yes, because:
    when k2 did that u can't get coins from mobs if its 15+ lvls under yours.. so when i killed karikukaka with my main char i never got some thing, but when i killed it once with my noob char and he got coins, i got kekuri ring...[/b]
    its luck if u get sth or not but i think it does matter which lvl u r if u loot a box from a boss
    i tend 2 get more uniques from bosses with my noobie char

the lower your level the better the drop rate, but its a rate, a % that changes (not purely randomly for those tech geeks, I know computers cant do random, sooner or later u find a pattern or the values u get)

a bunch of lvl 60's killing SQ have a higher chance to get an IN than a warrior lvl 80 with his legyt scorpion scythe +10, if they get coins and the warrior an IN, remember its a % and one test tells u nothing

again, you may get coins for the last 30 bach's... but during a gm event u get to kill 2 and get 1 rol, the % depends on a bunch of factors that only developers know

p.s. get me a sherion +8 non rebirth in ares, ty bb

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

soo... a good idea would be have a looter char say a lvl 1 with silver premmy and loot all ur drops out of eslant....

ALSO would it affect the hand in rate for crystals and boxes / gems !?[/b]
    with lvl 1 char u cant go even to lufferson.

oldboy

with lvl 1 char u cant go even to lufferson.[/b]
    >< obviously he was exagurating to get an answer....
    i do think the lower lvl the better chance of a drop...it would make sense that they would program it that way...although k2 don&#39;t know much about sense...

Havoc

i think the lower level, the higher drop.

The king. Senior Member

IKNOW THE ANSERW BUT IWONT TELL YOU ZUHEHEHE

I don&#39;t think it has any difference in bosses....but in certain regular mobs it does. Example: Goblin Bouncers, back before ROFD when I used to farm bouncers and sell the parts, I would get 70-100 parts per hour on my lvl 50 rogue, on my mage I would get 20-40 per hour, and other clannies with their 62+ warriors/rogues would get about the same (20-40). Then when they tried on lvl 50 dlw char, again they got 70+ parts.

jesusmerchant

DEPENDS

Think about it, the drop rate on a thing such as isiloon will not be affected by the lvl, because the simple fact that low levels such as 50 and below cannot kill it. It only makes sense..But ill say YES to the drop rate higher on other items such crude,sapphire,crystal, and upgrade scrolls and +9 accesories aswell because the mobs dropping those items are at a reasonable level for lets say 50 and below to kill. But more bosses i would have to say NO

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

DEPENDS

Think about it, the drop rate on a thing such as isiloon will not be affected by the lvl, because the simple fact that low levels such as 50 and below cannot kill it. It only makes sense..But ill say YES to the drop rate higher on other items such crude,sapphire,crystal, and upgrade scrolls and +9 accesories aswell because the mobs dropping those items are at a reasonable level for lets say 50 and below to kill. But more bosses i would have to say NO[/b]
    i dont think drop rate is affected i have gotten just as many boss drops on my DCZ char as my higher lvl chars

Several different things can increase your chances of getting a drop. Item drop is based on lvl of mob compared to lvl of person/party(while in a party try to keep party roughly around the same lvl as the mob), Premium&#39;s* and the drop rate which can probably be lowered or raised by the gm/king. Of course sometimes you get lucky by killing one bach for a rol, or kill 50 for 0. To the isiloon drop, isnt isiloon lvl 99? wouldnt you get better drops the closer you were to the lvl. I know they used to have the lvl&#39;s of the bosses on knightonlineworld.com and have heard about all the mob lvls on some myko site. The idea that new servers get more drops is also true, from the gm&#39;s turning up the drop rate on the servers for the first couple weeks to outfit the server. I personally think the info ive provided to be true in my experiences.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast