Does this only happen to me?

This is a discussion on Does this only happen to me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am i the only one that loads everything gets to char. data 99% and then gets d/c? Anyone know how ...
Page: 1

Default Does this only happen to me?

Am i the only one that loads everything gets to char. data 99% and then gets d/c? Anyone know how to fix this?

Its very annoying to get into d1 then get d/c and not be able to relog into d1 because of non prem.

NooBZilla

same for me wtf is this about

Kraab Dealer

happens to me about 40% of the time =

it would be great if someone could tell me how to fix this

Reinhard

It used to hapen to me more often.. i used to get dc once every 2 times i logged in.

It happened to me too after server restarts/rofd so i was never able to get the bosses...

the_stiffmeister

Allen, it's b/c ur a beaner. roflmao. and b/c ur nam eis lickmy9. nice paint sig btw

zetazeta

heh never happenend to me >.> i just get a slight lag each time im at loading object efferts 98%

Flay

my clan leader has been gettn same thing, bitchen on vent cuz he cant get atilla er ne thing at restarts lol, yeah after rofd hes been havin these problems. Hes reinstalling kol and defragging his comp atm, ill tell u if that works.

Blood101

Originally posted by zetazeta
    heh never happenend to me >.> i just get a slight lag each time im at loading object efferts 98%
    Same <_<

king arthur

same to me , even with permium <_<

Flay

leader reinstalled, and defragged zz same problem

I thought i was the only one having this problem . Yea it happens half of the time on my old computer, but when i go on my new computer it dosn't happen once.

Flay

hmm maybe its ur ram or procesor, post ur comp stuff if u get this problem ^_^