Server activity

This is a discussion on Server activity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, Recently I decided to play KO again, just before release of Piana and Gaia. So I started on ...
Page: 1

Default Server activity

Hi all,
    Recently I decided to play KO again, just before release of Piana and Gaia. So I started on Titan, figured it was the best server with decent activity. Did some levels, level jumped, obtained some gear and so on.
    Now Piana and Gaia came out and it looks like server activity on Titan (and probably others) has decreased alot. I kinda feel stupid to have started here while the activity went to the newer servers.
    Anyone else feels the same way? Or am I just imagining things? Do you see any merges coming now that the activity dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by MsNeverdark View Post
    Hi all,
    Recently I decided to play KO again, just before release of Piana and Gaia. So I started on Titan, figured it was the best server with decent activity. Did some levels, level jumped, obtained some gear and so on.
    Now Piana and Gaia came out and it looks like server activity on Titan (and probably others) has decreased alot. I kinda feel stupid to have started here while the activity went to the newer servers.
    Anyone else feels the same way? Or am I just imagining things? Do you see any merges coming now that the activity dropped?
    well i dont think titan is gonna merge with anything anytime soon, but you never know... its NTTGAME ^^