Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Does this really need to be said

This is a discussion on Does this really need to be said within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The amount of crap i have to read on this forum is at an all time high. I come home ...
Page: 1

Default Does this really need to be said

The amount of crap i have to read on this forum is at an all time high.

I come home from work to a topic filled with hatred and shit (i understand not instigated but the users of this forum) but the fire was added to by our users.

I would like to remind everybody, racism, racial hatred whatever you want to call it is not wanted on this forum. Even if you personally think its a joke, it can easily offend.

If people are posting such things, report the topic (i promise we are checking this each day) with that being said, its the holidays, we are not going to be hugely active so i would ask you to be calm in this situations and just leave the topic alone. There will be no arguments if nobody is there to argue right?

I have banned 9 people including a regular user on this forum, racism will not be tolerated and there is a difference between clan banned and outrageous cussing.
    Jamm1n, Rec7on and AlexDeSouza like this.

Good that we have new active admin

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

u changed ur name ya bastard boy!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

What?

What even happened?

*Instantly checks razor to see if razor got banned*

EDIT: He didn't.
    ilovemyko1 and razor like this.

Way to many pms about ko4life when I was trying to game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Way to many pms about ko4life when I was trying to game lol

you wanted to be a admin :P

O_o Senior Member

Can you ask from cama/devile to arrange the ban list by date? Will take me forever to find out who got banned and for how long

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Can you ask from cama/devile to arrange the ban list by date? Will take me forever to find out who got banned and for how long
    just click on date (banned on) and it will sorted...

Little archer Senior Member

You call it hatred and shit, I call it comedy gold.
    thom, Smooth, Bathory and 2 others like this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    just click on date (banned on) and it will sorted...
    Oh didn't know you can click on that.. Thanks

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Good that we have new active admin

Its good to have active staff, but if the only thing is banning people.... Well banning 9 people is alot. Im not judging your very decision about this case Shane, I didn't read that topic, so I don't know what they have done. And if there were some other forms of more suitable punishments thus I cant say. But this is just open public reminder for all staff that their activity does NOT necessarily have to mean reducing forum members, but CAN also and it SHOULD mean increasing their amounts instead. We wanted new admin in first place so that this forum will be, more active and not that it will be helped to die faster. Merry xmas.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Its good to have active staff, but if the only thing is banning people.... Well banning 9 people is alot. Im not judging your very decision about this case Shane, I didn't read that topic, so I don't know what they have done. And if there were some other forms of more suitable punishments thus I cant say. But this is just open public reminder for all staff that their activity does NOT necessarily have to mean reducing forum members, but CAN also and it SHOULD mean increasing their amounts instead. We wanted new admin in first place so that this forum will be, more active and not that it will be helped to die faster. Merry xmas.
    I agree, some mods are so ban happy that the forum activity takes a hit.

Not talking specifically about you Shane since you're just starting (as an admin) but I'm sure that other measures can be taken in the future.

I miss coolboy and unbeatable lol

O_o Senior Member

The only reason this people came o this forum is to flame degano and his clan, so we didn't lose anything and if Shane decided to ban them then there was a good reason for it.

well there was alot things like "fuck israel" , "fuck allah" etc, for me all of them deserve those bans.
    Bathory likes this.

well there was alot things like "fuck israel" , "fuck allah" etc, for me all of them deserve those bans.
    The majority involved received bans, all the turks were banned that came to harass, but from the looks of it was more lenient on the actually ko4life community that shouldn't of said some things that they did also, but I agree on being more lenient to the actually community.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast