Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Does this really need to be said

This is a discussion on Does this really need to be said within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor I'm sure that other measures can be taken in the future. Absolutely. For the sake of ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'm sure that other measures can be taken in the future.
    Absolutely. For the sake of this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    The only reason this people came o this forum is to flame degano and his clan, so we didn't lose anything and if Shane decided to ban them then there was a good reason for it.
    Im not saying there wasnt. But If someone only comes to flame, then maybe removing his ability to flame could be first step. Then he is harmless but remains member. If he does further evil then take further steps.. Banning is really the easiest thing to do. and imho should be the always last option.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Absolutely. For the sake of this forum.

Im not saying there wasnt. But If someone only comes to flame, then maybe removing his ability to flame could be first step. Then he is harmless but remains member. If he does further evil then take further steps.. Banning is really the easiest thing to do. and imho should be the always last option.
    Removing his ability to flame in this case is only by banning him (or mute). I agree with you that they shouldn't ban people so fast but it doesn't happen that often..

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Removing his ability to flame in this case is only by banning him (or mute). I agree with you that they shouldn't ban people so fast but it doesn't happen that often..
    in cases like this:
    - warn / infract
    - mute
    - ban for certain period of time i.e /7 days / 30 days etc
    - search for other options
    - perma bann last resort

= keeping higher members amounts, and taking care of them apropriately. But this approach require time and activity, and judging each case individually. You guys are almost like judges after all. So you need to use your powers wisely for benefit of this forum.
    MrRapist likes this.

Banned Senior Member

stop defending them . each ban was deserved , SHANE FOR PRESIDENT !

Please don't misinterpret, I'm not defending anyone. Just pointing towards different user treatment from what we have seen in the past at this forum, and what hurted this forum member base - Ban sprees. Anyway i think ive said enough for everyone to understandf

Bans where deserved. Those people made accounts with the sole purpose of being assholes. The topic with all the racial shit was unacceptable and I am sure the only reason they went that far was because they didnt care at all about getting banned in this forums.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    stop defending them . each ban was deserved , SHANE FOR PRESIDENT !
    You were just as childish. You pretend to be different yet you and infected always sink down to the lowest of levels in order to 'defend yourselves'.

I know maturity isn't something that can simply be learned especially if you're in the 12-15 age range, but you could at least try to get a hold of yourself.

Haha adi how come you got so many enemies play nice in cz make friends not enemies lol............im just playing

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Haha adi how come you got so many enemies play nice in cz make friends not enemies lol............im just playing
    This game would be boring without rivals but some people take it too far lol
    thom likes this.

in cases like this:
    - warn / infract
    - mute
    - perma bann last resort

= keeping higher members amounts, and taking care of them apropriately. But this approach require time and activity, and judging each case individually. You guys are almost like judges after all. So you need to use your powers wisely for benefit of this forum.
    That's how it works , look at how long took me to take down coolboy and dane , yet some people lives to screw things , but oh well.

Happy Hanukkah!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Bans where deserved. Those people made accounts with the sole purpose of being assholes. The topic with all the racial shit was unacceptable and I am sure the only reason they went that far was because they didnt care at all about getting banned in this forums.
    Agreed.
    The funny part is, one of them got warned by 2-3different moderators before and he just kept doing it over and over.

Every single guy who got banned today, deserved it.
    All I can say is, Good job Shane.

I just hope he will keep banning them cause I'm pretty sure they will continue registering over and over.
    Some of them already did lol.

You were just as childish. You pretend to be different yet you and infected always sink down to the lowest of levels in order to 'defend yourselves'.

I know maturity isn't something that can simply be learned especially if you're in the 12-15 age range, but you could at least try to get a hold of yourself.
    None sink down to lowest levels, there are some lines people shouldn't cross.
    The fact they made accounts and started to spam in turkish, even tho they crossed some forum's rules.. I didn't really gave a damn about it..

But making fun of the holocaust and the entire Jewish religion? this is something none should do.
    And even if it wasn't about holocaust/Jews, I don't get what KO has to do with religions and why some people making fun of someone's religion.

Don't judge me for doing something against all those racist guys, and it has nothing to do with age.

FYI, none of us is 12-15 yo.
    But seems like all those people who got banned were 12yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    look at what tiobinny wrote

in cases like this:
    - warn / infract
    - mute
    - perma bann last resort

All these guys got infraction/warning before,
    therefore they deserved that ban.

And flammers / people who can't speak english doesn't really help anyone in here so I don't see anything bad in what Shane did.
    They just deserved that.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Happy Hanukkah!
    Jew =o?
    Last edited by Adi; 12-24-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Tiffer likes this.

The bans were 100% deserved, id rather have 50 people on the forum but not have to read the bullshit that was in that topic. Please do not judge the situation if you didn't see the level of racism that was posted.

The accounts were all created yesterday to post, besides 1 who was a current for member, who actually received a shorter ban anyway.

Just remember ive been Mod/ Admin on years now
    LambOfGod likes this.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Just remember ive been gae on years now
    you don't say? haha u've been doing good so far bruh... ain't worry bout nothin

Banned Senior Member

as if you were speaking to yourself , before you criticize other people maybe look at yourself .
    Last edited by Rec7on; 12-25-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Tiffer likes this.

I've been part of the community since 2004 march. Got banned after I haven't logged in for months and no response to any ban appeal. I haven't done anything except for that fact that I got scammed myself multiple times. I can understand this forum lacks activity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast