Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Does this really need to be said

This is a discussion on Does this really need to be said within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO is not that popular and this is the main reason of activity lack on forum. And this one is ...
Page: 3

KO is not that popular and this is the main reason of activity lack on forum. And this one is the most active International KO forum imo

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    as if you were speaking to yourself , before you criticize other people maybe look at yourself .
    Ad hominem back to me, I see.

I've looked at myself and I'm fine. I'm well aware of what this little place called internet really is, perhaps you still haven't figured out yet... most definitely not.

Don't make me go collect a dozen of your posts in order to further prove my point please, you're embarrassing enough already as it is.
    thom and MySexualIntention like this.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Waldhar View Post
    KO is not that popular and this is the main reason of activity lack on forum. And this one is the most active International KO forum imo
    Yea I know, was just trying to get attention for my case from the moderators, maybe not the best way but trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Maybe you can vouch for me since we did a pretty high value trade. It's Avatero if you can remember.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123