Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most of ko players are retarted....

This is a discussion on Most of ko players are retarted.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF is going on here ? Why ppl are geting so retarded ? The most ppl from here just gonna ...
Page: 1

DoNotSlmMe

Default Most of ko players are retarted....

WTF is going on here ? Why ppl are geting so retarded ? The most ppl from here just gonna cut their friend necks for a ko account/items -_- I think it's a shame for ppl to do such thing.. I mean OMG IT'S JUST A GAME FFS... Why ppl must scam each other ?? Why cant it be another way ??

OK... There are 2 ways... 1. Ko making ppl go mad 2. Im a stupid ass hole who's sick of ppl getting retarded because of ko... h43r: :wub:

dustin91

2. <_<

you == most players.

DoNotSlmMe

kk... i just got scammed... so i must say something -_- dont read

Technicolor

i had accetly the thing u said, some friend valued my iron belt over all the friends he had on the server lol........ u cant trust anyone in this game lol :wub:

DoNotSlmMe

And btw im happy with 2nd opinion -_-

Of course your retarded, you're playing USKO.

P.S. - Technicolor, remove your signature.

i hate the hell outta scammers and always go outta my way to help ppl who have been scammed .

but with the new sealing option u have no reason to get scammed if u got someone on there u can/cannot seal jus sealing everything but ur pots .

I think the reason i have such a hate for scammers is cuz i started gaming on runescape (dont talk shit rsc owns all) and tbh runescape is where item scamming started in the first place . all types of scams to nething from selling a item high price and have a freind shouting to buy for double wat ur selling xD that always worked and theres always "i am gm freind i can change u item to rune" so many more but i think ppl jus dont value ppl they know on the internet

and when i hear of ppl getting scammed by in real life freinds i think its sooooo funny thats like having ur brother fuck ur wife LO!L

DoNotSlmMe

We all play usko ! That' what im woried about h43r: Soon it will be 3rd world war because of ko.... Or some1 will drop a bomb on K2 comunity h43r:

dustin91

[quote]We all play usko ! That' what im woried about h43r: Soon it will be 3rd world war because of ko.... Or some1 will drop a bomb on K2

where is the problem?

[quote]
    We all play usko ! That' what im woried about h43r: Soon it will be 3rd world war because of ko.... Or some1 will drop a bomb on K2

where is the problem?
    He said the community?

Besides, you're all talk. All I've heard lately is how much you want to drop a bomb on K2 or blow Turkey off the Earth but you know whats funny? YOU KEEP PLAYING THEIR GAME.

DoNotSlmMe

From this moment of scam... i dont... And K2 is not a comunity ? Ah.. yes they just a group of gays i forgot h43r:

Banned

get alife noob .. retard
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=861719#861719
    didnt even trade u
    u didnt want my raptor u wanted shard..
    fag

DoNotSlmMe

kk wait i will upload SS of msn -_-

DoNotSlmMe

Ok... I didint have the save history option in my msn... But i saved you pm.... But i dont understand... I gave you my account... And if you quit logos why you didint gave me the rap and graham ?

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o231/lm...BitmapImage.jpg SS of his pm -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast