Does some1 now if..

This is a discussion on Does some1 now if.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you buy 2 silver prems right after eachother that you get 2 trina's? 64 days of prem? 2000kc? TY...
Page: 1

Devontje

Default Does some1 now if..

if you buy 2 silver prems right after eachother that you get 2 trina's? 64 days of prem? 2000kc?

TY

u cant buy

Devontje

So you need to wait till the first is gone?

wawh

have to wait till the last 5 days of the premium before buying again, i think B)

Technicolor

wawh is right, wait till the last 5 days of ur premium.

o yeah, there is something like a question section u know :P

Devontje

o ok ty guys

u can get 60 days gold/silver/bronze but its tricky and risky i wouldn't even try it unless u got a gm on ur msn but i used to jus double click confirm and always it would double charge me . So i would jus msn gm and he'd ask me if i just want 2 things of gold or one of the moneys back usually i'd always take the double gold cuz they'd always give me extra trina sometimes upgrade scroll or boss scroll xD

but i wouldn't risk it and i know before if u bought before ur time ran out u wouldn't get trina but i've done it couple times since not getting trina and i've had no problems usually end up with trina

plasmasword

Originally posted by Private
    u can get 60 days gold/silver/bronze but its tricky and risky i wouldn't even try it unless u got a gm on ur msn but i used to jus double click confirm and always it would double charge me . So i would jus msn gm and he'd ask me if i just want 2 things of gold or one of the moneys back usually i'd always take the double gold cuz they'd always give me extra trina sometimes upgrade scroll or boss scroll xD

but i wouldn't risk it and i know before if u bought before ur time ran out u wouldn't get trina but i've done it couple times since not getting trina and i've had no problems usually end up with trina
    Thats just the beginning of how corrupt k2 is folks.

Speed

upgrade scroll eh...