I am forced to....

This is a discussion on I am forced to.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is getting out of Hand! I havent been able to logg on to a1, a2 or a3 in 2 ...
Page: 1

BreastBoy

This is getting out of Hand! I havent been able to logg on to a1, a2 or a3 in 2 weeks now! I have tryed every day. maybe 2 hours a day. NO KIDDING!. how can anyone play without premium? Looks like I am forced to pay for this shit game.

::Shiri::

Dont play if you dont pay

llJuanMall

I can easily log on a2 and a3 the only problem is a1 .... im also trying to get premium but i dont have a cc to pay it so i guess ill have to deal with it .... :unsure:

r u perhap logging in at turk time? try do it at some other *odd* time... mayb wake up at 4am to log in?

Z3non

r u perhap logging in at turk time? try do it at some other *odd* time... mayb wake up at 4am to log in?[/b]
    Not worth it, K2 will DC you to give place to a turk

Not worth it, K2 will DC you to give place to a turk[/b]
    :lol:

llJuanMall

thats so true!
    i have been trying to go to war for the past 2 months with no success. Sometimes that i could log on a1 late in the night and then left it merchanting or sometimes just in asga hoping that the next day i will go to war <_< everytime i try i get DC ...
    the sad part is that sometimes i was still on for the first war and when i woke up i could see the exp bonus but ............. DC! :angry:

lol so true. I logged in at an odd time, and went to bed. couple hours later, I see that I&#39;ve been reported, I have 100 turk PMs, and I&#39;ve been DCed. It made me chuckle. Beware! I&#39;m a marked man now. o_0