Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does Str on a mage make Staff Damage more?

This is a discussion on Does Str on a mage make Staff Damage more? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Big Fat Bob tried it hardcore, if anyone knows him IRL, see what he says....
Page: 2

OLD1953

Big Fat Bob tried it hardcore, if anyone knows him IRL, see what he says.

Priestontale

Exclamation

poka, i count myself as a profesional mage, and mages suck ass quit playing mages in ke and mage a bloddy rouge, even peps who suck at rouges will bee able too kill better as a rouge then as a mage -.-[/b]

Im sorry my friend but you call yourself a professional mage and your telling me that mages suck? What lvl R U? Since ROF mage has become the most improved class no doubt... Try going lvl 72+ with personal staff+7 and dual FR+1 and see how easy it is to solo in cz. Anyone from Ares can tell you i own cz alot and can solo/tank any warrior or rouge pretty easy.. i usually gain on average about 1.5k nps solo off of one scroll. Sorry but you my friend are not a professional mage if your going to sit here and tell me that mages suck.. My incineration usually hits people for about 1k-1.3k...... i think just need a good mentor my friend

tourment, parasite, hellis r hellis r = dead flame mage

Priestontale

tourment, parasite, hellis r hellis r = dead flame mage [/b]

nah Nord i have to disagree with you.. torment+ parasite= town

U did see i said i tank warriors and rouges but not priest >.< they usually duff me somehow so i just town to save myself the agony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12