Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does trina even work??

This is a discussion on Does trina even work?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the reason possibly for burn is the hb being unique i made my hb to +6 with no trinas then ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the reason possibly for burn is the hb being unique
    i made my hb to +6 with no trinas
    then with trina it went +7 it depends on your luck nd timing on anvil pretty much
    i know trinas work
    but it only increaes your chance some its not 100%
    so dont expect it to be
    only +1-+5 is 100% after that its luck timing nd your special way of upgrading [=

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    the reason possibly for burn is the hb being unique
    i made my hb to +6 with no trinas
    then with trina it went +7 it depends on your luck nd timing on anvil pretty much
    i know trinas work
    but it only increaes your chance some its not 100%
    so dont expect it to be
    only +1-+5 is 100% after that its luck timing nd your special way of upgrading [=
    I reckon there shouldn't be a "special" way of upgrading...i reckon everyone should have the same chance of upgrading ANY items no matter what. I'm saying this because after i burnt that HB i suddenly upgraded 6 +5s to +7 without 1 fail but before i i tried upgrading the HB i had like 3 fail at +5 and +6 etc....point is my upgrading succession rate shot up once i failed that HB...meaning the anvil wasn't acting out of randomness or luck like it should have been.

btw i don't think a unique item has any less chance of being upgraded than a normal item..the only diff is that it glows at an earlier stage.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    I reckon there shouldn't be a "special" way of upgrading...i
    btw i don't think a unique item has any less chance of being upgraded than a normal item..the only diff is that it glows at an earlier stage.
    From my experience uniques have less chance of upgrading. All my Shards go to +5 easily. But not my CHD/DV/Sherion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12