Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does WU accept gift cards?

This is a discussion on Does WU accept gift cards? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know the ones that you buy from the store...do they accept them?...
Page: 1

Oatmeal

You know the ones that you buy from the store...do they accept them?

Oatmeal

Well?

Maybe contact wu and ask the company?

Oatmeal

Maybe contact wu and ask the company?[/b]
    Im sure someone here knows...

Oatmeal

up

Ayman4u

They got free hot line in any country just call them -.-

Oatmeal

up

live_autopsy

Lightbulb

up[/b]
    in the time you spent waiting for the flood control to be disabled, reloaded the page, typed "up", and press enter for the page to reload, you could have dialed the number and found out for yourself, instead of wasting 30 sec of our lives on your lazy ass.

Banned

lazy azz mofo

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

W.U. is a company to send money country to country, so I highly doubt they got any Gift Cards... it's not a shop ._.

Oatmeal

in the time you spent waiting for the flood control to be disabled, reloaded the page, typed "up", and press enter for the page to reload, you could have dialed the number and found out for yourself, instead of wasting 30 sec of our lives on your lazy ass.[/b]
    Youd rather spend 30 seconds of your life bitching at me then answering my question?

All I want is a god damn answer. I already talked to W,U and they thought i was talking about their prepaid debit cards. If you seriously going to go out of your way to bitch at someone, instead of being helpful, perhaps you should ask your mommy to reteach you your manners.

live_autopsy

Youd rather spend 30 seconds of your life bitching at me then answering my question?

All I want is a god damn answer. I already talked to W,U and they thought i was talking about their prepaid debit cards. If you seriously going to go out of your way to bitch at someone, instead of being helpful, perhaps you should ask your mommy to reteach you your manners.[/b]
    next time let us know you've already called so you dont get bitched at cuz ur one lazy ass mofo.

Oatmeal

next time let us know you've already called so you dont get bitched at cuz ur one lazy ass mofo.[/b]
    ...You know who I am..right?

Banned

Oatmeal Posted Today, 04:59 PM
    ...You know who I am..right?[/b]
    do we care?

Oatmeal

do we care? [/b]
    ..Was I talking to you? Seriously, go take your e-rep somewhere else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast