Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Doessizematter

This is a discussion on Doessizematter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am make this thread simply because I am work too hard for my lvls i have gained and I ...
Page: 1

Default Doessizematter

I am make this thread simply because I am work too hard for my lvls i have gained and I wasted a set of scrolls on his accusations of me and i am miss like 20 minutes of policeacademy and was miss the bit where the man is make the noises with his mouth

if you are want to accuse me of to cheat then please post the picture you say you have of me here, it will not be too hard to see if i am cheat or not

0wnoR

dumar hax

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

POLICE ACADEMY is the best movie !
    PS. dumar is legit oke

xourico

dumar HAXXXOOOOORRR :P

Default Re: Doessizematter

Originally posted by Dumar

I am make this thread simply *because I am work too hard for my lvls i have gained and I wasted a set of scrolls on his accusations of me and i am miss like 20 minutes of policeacademy and was miss the bit where the man is make the noises with his mouth *

if you are want to accuse me of to cheat then please post the picture you say you have of me here, it will not be too hard to see if i am cheat or not
    Police academy :blink: Cop archers are the best :wub:

tlax

Everytime i do trons ppl run up to me saying " kosp , koxp " and im sure doc and all other archers gets this aswell.
    The sad reality is that people asume that all archers are macroers / cheaters and yes alot are , low lvl nubs.

Hostage

Yeah I never got why all archers got called that. My dad started his rogue db12345 as an archer. I always saw people PM'ing him calling him a cheater. Even now with him playing 2 computers when he's EXP'ing on my warrior DBMAN with the priest parked behind him (db-1234) he gets called a cheater everyday. :lol:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Dumar is one of the nicest and definitely one of the most legit peeps on this game. He has been busting his ass lvling on trolls and trons the legit way. All i have to say is dumar is 100% legit and most people with agree

yep i got the same when i used to be an archer, from really mindless assholes

Haxium

Sorry dumar, its my fault. I told u to go there to xp, and now they think u are cheater

Dumar is capable of doing 20% a day killing 3 spots trolls and I exped with him a lot. He is a mad exper, legit baba and a good friend.

I cant understand why do ppl always think bad of the others and do not start minding their own business h43r:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and I rarely zzzzzzzzzzz

DUMAR FOR KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I was talking to Dumar on MSN this morning and I was explaining how good the xp can be for an archer there. I would rather post my user id and pass on these forums than see Dumar labled a cheat!!

There is no way he would cheat and I owe this guy alot as he helpe dme none stop when I was pushing for 70. I feel disgusted someone of his standing in Diez get abuse like this!!!

Dumar for KOL admin :wub:

i think its the_strom, or one of the guys that played it that now plays that char

FoShOO

waiting for your info... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys are all make me blush

is first time i am accused off cheat maybe i am make a big fuss over it but is just he was keep say he has picture and i'd like to see it posted if he does, plius he was made me waste my scrolls and i am not rich

i was not no so many people was care about this lousy old rouge, you are make me rich with love

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast