Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Doessizematter

This is a discussion on Doessizematter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I still don't get why dumar is talking like some kind of retard, pretty sure you know how to speak ...
Page: 2

I still don't get why dumar is talking like some kind of retard, pretty sure you know how to speak right Dumar -_-

And it's not even funny to tell you the truth, got boring damn long time ago....

Trii

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    I still don't get why dumar is talking like some kind of retard, pretty sure you know how to speak right Dumar -_-

And it's not even funny to tell you the truth, got boring damn long time ago....
    boring for someone who doesnt play diez maybe.

Was funny at the beginning, boring now <_<

i suffer from a split personality disorder is not ment to be funny sir

i like the black guy on police academy who does the impressions, and the crazy guy "Zed" from police academy 2, damn that shit is funny.

lol High tower is it?

dont hate dumar let him be him plz ok he is the <3 of my life milk & cake&cookies forever, legit till death baba :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol no not high tower, im talking about Jones, who does the machine gun and siren sounds etc.

Originally posted by Festo
    lol High tower is it?
    exactly lol

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Dumar
    you guys are all make me blush *

is first time i am accused off cheat maybe i am make a big fuss over it but is just he was keep say he has picture and i'd like to see it posted if he does, plius he was made me waste my scrolls and i am not rich

i was not no so many people was care about this lousy old rouge, you are make me rich with love
    Dumar you don't have to use scrolls for exp sweetie I am buffer and will stay so till 70

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Zed owwwwwwwwns

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    Dumar you don't have to use scrolls for exp sweetie I am buffer and will stay so till 70
    and you also have me dumar. you know i will always be there for you, whenever you need me. :wub:
    whoever thinks dumar is a cheater is a retarded poor guy. dumar is the very last player on ko who might cheat. i know how hard he works for exp
    just because he can kill uruk trons from distance so fast it doesn't makes him a cheater. and DoesSize, if you think you saw 5 arrows you probably need a new pair of glasses

high tower is that big nigga
    jones is the guy with the voices.
    i personally like that guy with the weapons forgot his name ><

tlax

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dumar
    you guys are all make me blush *

is first time i am accused off cheat maybe i am make a big fuss over it but is just he was keep say he has picture and i'd like to see it posted if he does, plius he was made me waste my scrolls and i am not rich

i was not no so many people was care about this lousy old rouge, you are make me rich with love
    Dumar you don't have to use scrolls for exp sweetie I am buffer and will stay so till 70 [/b]
    The whole point of doing trons is to do it solo
    7,2k exp each and they die in 2-3 shots

Spells

wtf dumar lvled all legitly like a hard working man! :wub: i love his trolls party relaxing and funny ! Dumar is not a cheater Hes teh best baba! <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast