Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't buy Knight Cash from the PUS

This is a discussion on Don't buy Knight Cash from the PUS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried earlier to buy some knight cash from the PUS. My transactions were declined because it said there was ...
Page: 1

I tried earlier to buy some knight cash from the PUS. My transactions were declined because it said there was a mismatch with my billing address. So I tried different variations of my address, trying to figure out what might work. Well using the credit card didn't work, so I tried click and buy. Well click and buy declined my transaction 3 times. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from the fraud department at my bank, they asked me if I had attempted to make 5 purchases at knightonline.com and 3 purchases at click and buy. So apparently I am going to get charged $80 for nothing. Now gotta wait till Monday to call the bank and tell them to decline those charges. K2'D FTW ! ! !

that happend to my friend he got harged for 100$ trying to buy silver premium...he just sent cs tickets and they gave him his money back

PlayerofRogueC0la

LOL, pus works perfect for me h34r:

watch it with declining..

ko may be banning your account for fraud cus you dont pay.. remember that...

ph3var2

But if he never received what he paid x5 for then how can it be fraud?

But if he never received what he paid x5 for then how can it be fraud?[/b]
    it doesn't matter.. k2 will still usually ban for it.. all they care about is that they see a reduction in money, they don't care if they didn't even do anything to generate it.. they only see $$$ and that is it.

watch it with declining..

ko may be banning your account for fraud cus you dont pay.. remember that...[/b]

I think u misunderstood what I was saying. It wasn't really declined. After I pressed submit, I got an error that there was a mismatch on my billing address. So obviously there was an error on their end. I always use my credit card for purchases, and have never "not paid." So no...I am not getting banned, there is just an error I am encountering with the PUS atm.

OLD1953

I think u misunderstood what I was saying. It wasn't really declined. After I pressed submit, I got an error that there was a mismatch on my billing address. So obviously there was an error on their end. I always use my credit card for purchases, and have never "not paid." So no...I am not getting banned, there is just an error I am encountering with the PUS atm.[/b]
    I've had credit card double billings and so forth in the past, the CS dept really does help with them. When it involves money and something that an outside company would ream them for, they get off the stick pretty quick.

noob don&#39;t know how to buy knight cash -_- :lol: <_< thats jus like you :P

MillionVoices

KC is for losers.

hej

I tried earlier to buy some knight cash from the PUS. My transactions were declined because it said there was a mismatch with my billing address. So I tried different variations of my address, trying to figure out what might work. Well using the credit card didn&#39;t work, so I tried click and buy. Well click and buy declined my transaction 3 times. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from the fraud department at my bank, they asked me if I had attempted to make 5 purchases at knightonline.com and 3 purchases at click and buy. So apparently I am going to get charged $80 for nothing. Now gotta wait till Monday to call the bank and tell them to decline those charges. K2&#39;D FTW ! ! ![/b]
    Dont tell the bank to stop the charge, write to CS and ask them to pay you back otherwis K2 will ban you.

ArminVanBuuren

Usually those problems show up on PUS when fillind the wrong information...once we got a "Fraud attemp" message when trying to purchase a silver premium account...what happened was that we were filling the fields with the same info we had on our KO account...what you have to do is fill the blanks with the info you gave for getting the credit card, after doing that you shouldn&#39;t have any problems with PUS.

Good luck with it ^_^

scrolls are for noobs

DragonFire

scrolls are for noobs[/b]

-1 I am not a noob

Infinitemadness

Well you have to remember, with credit cards, the first thing that happens is, an authorization. An authorization occurs when a company requests from your financial institution funds from your account via....whatever. (Debit card, credit card, etc...) When this happens it is reduced from your available balance. Not your actual balance. This is called a pending transaction. If charges were declined in this case, his company&#39;s fraud department is basically calling him saying, "Hey there are some authorizations here that we want to talk to you about to make sure they are legit before we let them go through..." Now on the other hand you can have a thousand authorizations and you can ask your bank to decline whatever auth&#39;s there are. And nothing happens on merchant side (k2 side that is). They dont actually "recieve" the money. So therefore this doesnt get looked as a purchase.

With that being said, if they do charge your account, and you let it go, and you request a chargeback, THAT is what gets you banned. That is when you have paid them for "X" services, and they deem it as THEM giving back the money to you. Please understand with chargebacks, the company (K2) is responsible for the chargeback, and they have to pay the company (your bank) a fee to sending back the money. So not only are they losing premium, KC, or whatever else, they are also having to fork out extra money to cover the chargeback. Therefore, blocking your account. A dispute is something different. A flat out chargeback is something that gets resolved right away and not letting the company figure out what happened. The bank is saying, we are taking the money back, now you deal with it.

Working for a bank for over 2 years helped when I worked in cs. Good day all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast