Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Don't buy Knight Cash from the PUS

This is a discussion on Don't buy Knight Cash from the PUS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try talking to a ingame gm i got tripple charged once but i jus happened to be speaking with averie ...
Page: 2

try talking to a ingame gm i got tripple charged once but i jus happened to be speaking with averie and she sorted it out right away even tho i told her i dont give a fuck i jus want 3 trinas and 90 days if ima pay for it

Really blah? I am a noob huh? how about u go back to xp at DS...lord knows u don't know how to pk. I'm pretty sure my dlw char has more np than u.
    U gotta be the worst excuse for a warrior that I have ever seen.

Edit...Just saw your sig....130k np at lvl 77 ??? LOL, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day. What's ur ap now, 1700? What a noob

Oh yeah...things are still good with me and my girl...how are things with you and SerenityAngel? Or are you still upset that your Knight Online girlfriend dumped u?
    Isn't that why you left TheChosenFew, or whatever clan u used to be in? LOL...calling me a noob when u try to date girls in a video game. HILARIOUS!!!

i got the same problem today but with gold premiun :S my credit card got charged, i get the recipe of the prem but no KC, no trina, no prem days, i sent a cs ticket but my english still sucking omg ._. im getting mad with this shit.

Really blah? I am a noob huh? how about u go back to xp at DS...lord knows u don't know how to pk. I'm pretty sure my dlw char has more np than u.
    U gotta be the worst excuse for a warrior that I have ever seen.

Edit...Just saw your sig....130k np at lvl 77 ??? LOL, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day. What's ur ap now, 1700? What a noob

Oh yeah...things are still good with me and my girl...how are things with you and SerenityAngel? Or are you still upset that your Knight Online girlfriend dumped u?
    Isn't that why you left TheChosenFew, or whatever clan u used to be in? LOL...calling me a noob when u try to date girls in a video game. HILARIOUS!!![/b]
    at least i dont bitch about drops -_- also you and miya can never kill us noobie stay orc and gay like you truly are , also my ap is 2.7k, also ill make more then a mill np in a month once i hit 80 with out baba'd gear in a month or less that's something you can't do in a lifetime

Moula

Set LIMIT on CC...easy

-1 I am not a noob [/b]
    you suck at minesweeper

I just owned arca at minesweeper , 26-25 hehe

at least i dont bitch about drops -_- also you and miya can never kill us noobie stay orc and gay like you truly are , also my ap is 2.7k, also ill make more then a mill np in a month once i hit 80 with out baba'd gear in a month or less that's something you can't do in a lifetime[/b]

Bitch about drops? Not quite sure what u mean...when I was CL of Aftermath I never once got a drop and never bitched about it. When we got that Iron Belt I did bitch about it because I thought it was bullshit that it went to Dante instead of Rainman, the paper mage, who could have used it alot more than Dante. And if you don't believe me u should ask Darth because I had a conversation with him about it. My vote went to Rainman on that drop, not myself. And as I recall you did cry about an Iron Neck that we got during a Boss Event in CZ. Not sure why someone who never pk's or really even knows how to would need an item that is for someone who pks. So I'm still glad u didn't get that drop and it went to one of our sins. As far as me and miya never being able to kill you...if we were even still playing our main chars and had been actually xp'n, we would more than roll over you. Plain and simple, your combo sucks. You could never keep up with miyas combo and that is just a fact man, ask anyone. More than a mill np in a month??? LOL. That shows how much you know about CZ. If anyone could get 1 mill a month, I'm sure ppl like f9, zero, or lord_mozart would have had around 50 mill np. As far as me getting a mill np in a lifetime...dunno man I think I'm pretty close at 650k...and my priest is only lvl 72. So go ahead and run your mouth again...it's quite obvious you are making an ass of yourself. You make comments that make no sense at all and hold as much truth as your np bank...none.

Bitch about drops? Not quite sure what u mean...when I was CL of Aftermath I never once got a drop and never bitched about it. When we got that Iron Belt I did bitch about it because I thought it was bullshit that it went to Dante instead of Rainman, the paper mage, who could have used it alot more than Dante. And if you don't believe me u should ask Darth because I had a conversation with him about it. My vote went to Rainman on that drop, not myself. And as I recall you did cry about an Iron Neck that we got during a Boss Event in CZ. Not sure why someone who never pk's or really even knows how to would need an item that is for someone who pks. So I'm still glad u didn't get that drop and it went to one of our sins. As far as me and miya never being able to kill you...if we were even still playing our main chars and had been actually xp'n, we would more than roll over you. Plain and simple, your combo sucks. You could never keep up with miyas combo and that is just a fact man, ask anyone. More than a mill np in a month??? LOL. That shows how much you know about CZ. If anyone could get 1 mill a month, I'm sure ppl like f9, zero, or lord_mozart would have had around 50 mill np. As far as me getting a mill np in a lifetime...dunno man I think I'm pretty close at 650k...and my priest is only lvl 72. So go ahead and run your mouth again...it's quite obvious you are making an ass of yourself. You make comments that make no sense at all and hold as much truth as your np bank...none.[/b]
    lol whats with all --->.....<---- of the dot shit you fucking scared to fucking talk to me like a fucking man. As for wars everytime we found you we rolled right thru you niggaz, i never fucking bitched for a drop in aftermath or hostile i dont need fucking drops not like you, you fucking noob you fucking bitched about the iron belt because you wanted it you know you did even tho you had a fucking belt alredy i dont know why u needed another one maybe its cuz you suck. drops like that are fucking worthless and are for fucking noobs that can&#39;t kill with skill and normal gear. you know what jus shut the fuck up nigga untill you are at my lvl dont even fucking talk, you fucking suck and you know it need fucking drops in order to win pk in cz or wars phh what a load of bullshit also last war how many times did i run over you once twice no even more you and miya couldn&#39;t even stand a chance against us. gains some lvls and we can talk nigga untill then fuck you and shut the fuck up.

lol whats with all --->.....<---- of the dot shit you fucking scared to fucking talk to me like a fucking man. As for wars everytime we found you we rolled right thru you niggaz, i never fucking bitched for a drop in aftermath or hostile i dont need fucking drops not like you, you fucking noob you fucking bitched about the iron belt because you wanted it you know you did even tho you had a fucking belt alredy i dont know why u needed another one maybe its cuz you suck. drops like that are fucking worthless and are for fucking noobs that can&#39;t kill with skill and normal gear. you know what jus shut the fuck up nigga untill you are at my lvl dont even fucking talk, you fucking suck and you know it need fucking drops in order to win pk in cz or wars phh what a load of bullshit also last war how many times did i run over you once twice no even more you and miya couldn&#39;t even stand a chance against us. gains some lvls and we can talk nigga untill then fuck you and shut the fuck up.[/b]

lol... I think someone needs to get their panties out of a bunch. Wow u are an angry little tard aren&#39;t u? Considering how I don&#39;t even go to wars on my priest anymore and haven&#39;t in at LEAST 2 weeks...I&#39;m not sure how u rolled us. The only time I even log my priest on is for the FT. And as far as items go, like an iron belt, ya they do matter u noob. Once again showing that you have no knowledge of pk. And ya i did bitch about that iron belt...what else u want me to say. But ask Darth or Rainman who I voted the belt should go to, because it wasn&#39;t me. So how about u go back to your little xp party and quit cryin. Also I don&#39;t really need to get to your lvl blah...once you get to a certain point in this game lvls aren&#39;t all that important, well that is for people who know how to play their char. You on the other hand are quite possibly the biggest noob to play a lvl 77 warrior. So go back and get lvl 80 because that will be your only achievement in this game. I&#39;m looking forward to what u have to say to this post. Because quite honestly I think it&#39;s hilarious, I am obviously under your skin and I love how mad u get about this.

Also for the mods who might read this post...I think blahblah&#39;s post that I have quoted here in this post falls under your new flame rule. Shouldn&#39;t he get a mute for a few days or something. A ban would be hilarious for language. Honestly do we really need to see some 10 year old kid, or at least he seems it, use the "N" word so often.

lol... I think someone needs to get their panties out of a bunch. Wow u are an angry little tard aren&#39;t u? Considering how I don&#39;t even go to wars on my priest anymore and haven&#39;t in at LEAST 2 weeks...I&#39;m not sure how u rolled us. The only time I even log my priest on is for the FT. And as far as items go, like an iron belt, ya they do matter u noob. Once again showing that you have no knowledge of pk. And ya i did bitch about that iron belt...what else u want me to say. But ask Darth or Rainman who I voted the belt should go to, because it wasn&#39;t me. So how about u go back to your little xp party and quit cryin. Also I don&#39;t really need to get to your lvl blah...once you get to a certain point in this game lvls aren&#39;t all that important, well that is for people who know how to play their char. You on the other hand are quite possibly the biggest noob to play a lvl 77 warrior. So go back and get lvl 80 because that will be your only achievement in this game. I&#39;m looking forward to what u have to say to this post. Because quite honestly I think it&#39;s hilarious, I am obviously under your skin and I love how mad u get about this.

Also for the mods who might read this post...I think blahblah&#39;s post that I have quoted here in this post falls under your new flame rule. Shouldn&#39;t he get a mute for a few days or something. A ban would be hilarious for language. Honestly do we really need to see some 10 year old kid, or at least he seems it, use the "N" word so often.[/b]
    wow your so funny me get banned or muted? i dont think so, the reason you quit your preist is because you know your too weak even tho orc side over powers humans also you quit because
    your to fucking lazy to exp noob, stay with your little dlw thats how pathtic you are u can&#39;t handle big cz so your going to baba shop and own the little one cuz you suck, rules what rules i dont play by no rule except for my own.

wow your so funny me get banned or muted? i dont think so, the reason you quit your preist is because you know your too weak even tho orc side over powers humans also you quit because
    your to fucking lazy to exp noob, stay with your little dlw thats how pathtic you are u can&#39;t handle big cz so your going to baba shop and own the little one cuz you suck, rules what rules i dont play by no rule except for my own.[/b]

lol. ok w/e man. I quit my priest because it was boring to me. If i suck so bad in CZ then how is it that I have 6 times more np than you? And yeah I am too lazy to go xp...this game isn&#39;t worth all the time spent to gain levels. And yeah I will continue to pwn ardream. And where did the "rules what rules i dont play by no rule except for my own" comment come from? What a joke...ok u keyboard gangsta. So how about u piss off and go get ur lvls, we all know u need them to be worth a fuck. I like how I went into your vent and u didn&#39;t have shit to say to me. You got pretty damn quiet when I came into the channel. Anyway, I am done responding to your little temper tantrums, although they have been amusing. Later little man.

lol. ok w/e man. I quit my priest because it was boring to me. If i suck so bad in CZ then how is it that I have 6 times more np than you? And yeah I am too lazy to go xp...this game isn&#39;t worth all the time spent to gain levels. And yeah I will continue to pwn ardream. And where did the "rules what rules i dont play by no rule except for my own" comment come from? What a joke...ok u keyboard gangsta. So how about u piss off and go get ur lvls, we all know u need them to be worth a fuck. I like how I went into your vent and u didn&#39;t have shit to say to me. You got pretty damn quiet when I came into the channel. Anyway, I am done responding to your little temper tantrums, although they have been amusing. Later little man.[/b]
    rofl the reason i didnt say shit in vent because i didnt want to embaress your ass infront of everyone, but yet you didnt say shit to me either nigga what happen you scared.reason you got 6 times the np more then me is because you leech the monuments in war and leech others kills i&#39;ve never seen you get not even one kill unlike me i earn my own kills. think before you talk motherfucker.

Banned

never buy from K2

rofl the reason i didnt say shit in vent because i didnt want to embaress your ass infront of everyone, but yet you didnt say shit to me either nigga what happen you scared.reason you got 6 times the np more then me is because you leech the monuments in war and leech others kills i&#39;ve never seen you get not even one kill unlike me i earn my own kills. think before you talk motherfucker.[/b]

I know I said I was done talking to you about this, but you keep making the most rediculous comments and show that you have no understanding of how things work in this game. Considering how I played an Intel Priest, I&#39;m not sure how I would be getting kills. And before you go running your mouth about Intel priests, I would think about the other priests in your clan. I have never seen any of them get a kill either. Lol, once again you show your intelligence. So blah, I think you should " think before you talk motherfucker." Lol...man u are such an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast