Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What will Knight Online be like if

This is a discussion on What will Knight Online be like if within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was only Ronark on Server 1 There is no ardream and Dark Lunar War There is a server for ...
Page: 1

There was only Ronark on Server 1

There is no ardream and Dark Lunar War

There is a server for cross server PK?

silence1337

Then I don't know, I will already be lvl 70 on WoW by then

rasta

if they do that, they show again how much they suck.

fu k2^^

eduarvera23

i think the 3rd seems pretty cool, but just if it was able like one day a week, like a lw

NeronDomitius

i would like if there was some interserver with only cz map, where u can pk with ur own char

what is the point of dark lunar war / ardream if getting lvl 70 is like getting lvl 60 with platinum premium?

lez

the point is, that 60- chars = no master, no nova or any other lvl 60skill, less laggier pk without all the flashy animations, less babashoppers and crazy ppl who play 24/7 to have an advantage over others and much more fun overall cause of the simple pk. And the best part is, you dont have to spend months not having fun exping to go there. Thats the point.
    also only exp maniacs will pay 4 platinum and if average ppl would also, and get to 70 so soon, every other ko exp maniac would be 80 by then.

Nick

that would be cool , just a seperated server running for a Ronark for ALL servers

would be awsome to have some new targets and a really full ronark !!

mammlea2

There was only Ronark on Server 1

There is no ardream and Dark Lunar War

There is a server for cross server PK?[/b]

IF everyone gets the same gear yes, if not no ty (example, akara vs ares???)

come on,their not that stupid.

SillyHo

the point is, that 60- chars = no master, no nova or any other lvl 60skill, less laggier pk without all the flashy animations, less babashoppers and crazy ppl who play 24/7 to have an advantage over others and much more fun overall cause of the simple pk. And the best part is, you dont have to spend months not having fun exping to go there. Thats the point.
    also only exp maniacs will pay 4 platinum and if average ppl would also, and get to 70 so soon, every other ko exp maniac would be 80 by then.[/b]

Rofl I see the exact opposite on ares. Some of my friends who have played pretty much exclusively ardream will back this. The first raptor +9 I saw was on an ardream char as well as the first +9 shards. The idea of ardream was nice on paper only. Point is in ardream with levels all beingequal the only way to gain an advantage is through items/practice.

Back to topic, I would love to have a single CZ and drop ardream. Keep the DLW though for the few people who truly enjoy that style of PK. Why not merge all the worlds into say 20 servers with the first 4 having CZ zones? (Cooltang's idea which I always liked )

najtonlajn

That would be good. But that wont happend

puplesk8er

ares would kill everyone else..

IF everyone gets the same gear yes, if not no ty (example, akara vs ares???)[/b]
    pussy :lol:

GangstamaN

How about a Ronark server for everyone apart from the turkish IP?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast