Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Don't You guys miss the old KO?

This is a discussion on Don't You guys miss the old KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know why... But i have the feeling that KO is better than KE... Things where simpler..... I also ...
Page: 1

Countess

Default Don't You guys miss the old KO?

I don't know why... But i have the feeling that KO is better than KE... Things where simpler..... I also miss the old territories ( piana, breth, asga... etc) and even more that KE has more bugs than KO used to have... Dunno I miss the old players in CZ that really was worth pking for ... Anyway there was a respect in good pkers but now its all gonne cause everybody now has items and lvl (not to mention how many ppl gain them ) and its boring..... dunno I miss old KO

ID4N

me too =/

Doc

I miss the Old Harpy pull in eslant ( when ppl were banned for KSing ) dont miss running around that fecking apos post though :blink: . I dont think the main issue is that ppl have items really its some of the lvl's that ppl have got that is ridiculous, I have been playing over 12 months now and am lvl 66 zzzzzzzz but some ppl are coming from nowhere and getting higher lvl than me in just a few mnths if not weeks

Old Ko again please =(

Lammer

Yeah.. I miss the never ending dc's, the crazy lag. :lol:

j/k..

Then again.. then there was no macroers 24/7 on DTS and megas, a lousy lvl 45 mage could do harpys, lvl 60 was like wow!! 100m $$ was like OMG I'm filthy rich!

Yeah.. I miss my noob old days

Doc

Originally posted by Lammer
    Yeah.. I miss the never ending dc's, the crazy lag. *:lol: *

j/k..

Then again.. then there was no macroers 24/7 on DTS and megas, a lousy lvl 45 mage could do harpys, lvl 60 was like wow!! 100m $$ was like OMG I'm filthy rich!

Yeah.. I miss my noob old days *
    I rem when I made my +8 wizzy :wub: I got invited into every AOE party going, even though I was only lvl 57 ^^ I also rem having 3 GB's wow I was the pimp daddy lol

whineandbread

making unique jewlery upgradeable benefit duper mostly

and KE wasn't such a big change from KO at all..wait till what Ice Age brings ^_^

TunaFishyMe

I remember when people looked down at babashoppers and was shocked to see someone pop up in full shell out of no where. I remember when an IB 8+ or a shard 8+ was questioned. Now big name clans get full shell 8+/ dual shard 8+ ROL 1+, IB 8+, anything you want from dirty sources and people still support them.

Originally posted by whineandbread

and KE wasn't such a big change from KO at all..wait till what Ice Age brings *^_^
    Ice age won't bring you too much sorry to say. yeah sure there is a few new mobs, and some bosses. And Bifrost is freaking cool, but it's still KO. You'll notice very fast.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whineandbread

and KE wasn't such a big change from KO at all..wait till what Ice Age brings *^_^
    Ice age won't bring you too much sorry to say. yeah sure there is a few new mobs, and some bosses. And Bifrost is freaking cool, but it's still KO. You'll notice very fast.[/b]
    yo, if you can ride a fuking horse, im in

PayForMySinS

what's ice age???/ a new game????????????????????????????????????

New big patch like from KO to Ke

SiegeR

i miss the old Colony Zone ppl might now from MyKo servers

JudgmentDay

I never got the pleasure of pking in ko, and im pissed off that i never can

Banned Senior Member

sorry klingay but I have to disagree with you
    KE>Ice Age is a big change
    Captains on wars can ride horses
    New monsters new bosses
    CZ for lvl 30-59 and 30-80
    Probably k2 will open lvl 80 cap and new skills in Ice Age patch
    Just go play KRKO and ull see how awsome it is

Edit: and yea KO was the best it was fun pking there and exping without all those macroers
    Miss old days :mellow:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast